Voice inside my head?

Percy

Ugh....my head hurts....where in the actual hades am I? I wondered as I flailed around in the darkness. I got that weird vibe of Deja vu as I shifted slightly in the weird liquid enclosed in  this tiny space.

My eyes fell heavy as if it were tighy glued shut, my stomach area however was a different story, it felt as if a rope was conjoined with me.

Damn! Is this what the afterlife feels like?

The memories before my death seems a little hazy...what happened to me!? Where am I and why am I here?
....
....
....
....
A voice!...I remembered a voice before everything went dark....

________________________________
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Break°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
________________________________

Otherwise from not knowing where I was, every passing day I felt stronger as if someone has been passing energy to me. My memories however never resurfaced, will I remain like this for eternity?

My thoughts ran freely as my mind ran different scenarios as to what might have happened to me.

Was this some practical jokes the gods are playing on me?...wait....gods? Where did that come from? Who are they?...was I apart of some cult before?

________________________________
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Break°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
________________________________

It feels as if I'm here for eternity, I've lost count how many days I lay dormant here since I became aware of my consciousness.

For the last three weeks- I think....I was able to shift to a more comfortable position but my eyes still wouldn't open.
My tummy would constantly burn like the river Styx- whatever that was...

It wasn't that unbearable but I still felt discomforts.

===================================================
The voice (after Percy died at Camp-half blood)

"As expected the young hero of the Greek pantheon was unaware of the predicament he had blindly thrusted himself in, my lord."

"Is the transference complete? Make haste and prepare the room close to my throne. The time has come...." My lord informed.

"My lord....If I may ask, what is so special about this human soul that you have harvested? He is no different than the others you have created....trouble yourself not and give him unto me, you shan't burden yourself to carry this mere human! I shall personally deliver the creature for you-"

"Silence you slave! I didn't ask for or gave you permission to speak like that! This one is different...I've been keeping my eye on him since he was born unto the human woman, Know your place!"

"I'm sorry your majesty, in a years time it shall be ready... as you have stated...you will carry it with you at all times. But as a side effect of carrying the human, you will be forced into your female form throughout the duration until further notice..."

Sorry for the short chapter😀. I know I've been away too long... even tho I was not on wattpad I'd still write little drafts or ideas I wanted so bare with me😁

plz vote🗳 and comment📩

Blue hearts for you💙