The new Prince (pt.1)

"This shouldn't be happening!" Elynea exclaimed. "I did everything correctly! why does this human have to cause his majesty complication's...shall I terminate the child-"

"Lay a finger on this child and I'll END YOU! Argh!!" The man or rather woman in this situation shrieked in horror as a gush of water came running down her legs. With her stomach in pain, her servant muttered silent words of encouragement as her masters very first birthed child's struggled to be free.

"My apologies for my my lord, I'll do everything in my power...." Elynea reassured the king. "I ran some test with my elvish magic and I can't find anything wrong except that this spell is ancient, and beyond my magic... how did a human come across ancient magic?"

"Uggggghhhhh! I CANT TAKE THIS!! I've got to thro-agh" Elynea watched as the king turned and emptied his stomach and a galaxy-like liquid came running down his chin. "damn! this isn't good! your body is in a weakened state at this moment, if this goes on any longer...someone..."

"I really don't know much about human child birth but I think I should push...DON'T YOU THINK ELYNEA!" Chaos growled out. He gave Elynea a deadpan look as she somehow sensed that her servant forgot what she was supposed to do in this situation.

"I-I'm sorry my lord, I apologise...I believe thou art dilated enough so you should push? I think?..."

"Elynea!? don't play with me! get this child outta me!" Chaos screamed, just as she shouted "Push."

==========================================================

Elynea

The human inside didn't seem as if he wanted to enter the world outside. I watched as my master squirmed in pain as he pushed and a little head popped out but slipped back out of sight. I'm quite scared, if I mess up one tiny bit...this child could be gone....

I-I-i'm terrified! when I get nervous, my accent changes to that of this time....I need this child to be out. I used my demon abilities to seal a fraction of the pain away, giving my master room to breathe and realize the harmful effects of child birth.

=======3 screams and 10 pushes later============

I smiled as I watched my lord held his child for the very first time. His jet black hair rivaled the nightsky as his little hands held tightly to his. I smiled fondly for the first time in forever, as if the universe sensed my happiness a new star with a blueish hue twinkled brightly against the pitch black night sky.

I watched my king from a distance and I smiled. As if he sensed my curiosity, he signaled me over and I held the little monster in my arm. The baby didn't cry, infact the baby slept on without a care in the world.

Before my king drifted into the realm of darkness he whispered to no one in particular. "His name shall be Perseus, in honor of his past life and his mother before me, Perseus Chaos Jr.

AN: i really don't know anything about child birth so forgive me if I wrote something that offended or upset anyone. I was really weirded out writing this chapter cause I had to do some serious research to write this scene and I don't think I fully understood what I researched or wrote😆😄 sorry for the short chapter...

Happy reading....blue hearts for you 💙