Your past is like your shadow...it follows you wherever you go....

Dream

"The sea does not like to be restrained...." His voice whispered out..."...look I don't have much time..."

"Why don't you summon the ocean young hero!...let the ocean loose and..."

"...son don't leave me!-"

Relax Perseus. Just let it free, the time has come....

To return...what was taken!

==============================================

I woke up to the piercing scream that escaped my lips, my body rippled with blue and black energy; both seeming to fight for dominance.

"It hurts. Everywhere hurts," I muttered into the silence  of the blue and black abyss.

The familiar yet not familiar tug in my gut returned to my body, giving strength to the blue abyss. The dark abyss, angry at the blue pulsed darker until tiny orbs formed giving it the shape of the galaxy.

..son!
..soon!
.CHAOSON!

A woman emerged from the darkness rushed to my side. As  she embraced me in her arms, the feeling of neglection and never belonging glided through my subconsciousness. As the tears pored from my eyes like an overflowing river, I held unto the woman crying out to her to not leave me.

The more I cried out, the less the energies collided with each other which made me cry even harder.

=================================

Adjusting my eyes to my surrounding, I took notice of the damage around us. My heart dropped as the thought of those people came running to mind. As If the woman sensed what I was thinking about, she snapped her fingers and the towns people came crashing out of the thin air.

However, the men who were in back before all landed perfectly on their feet or a hero pose. They all came before the woman and bowed before us.

The people of the town went dead silent as the woman stood up and held me in her arms. As if waiting for something to happen, one of the men dragged the wailing woman from before to the lady who embraced me.

"This is my SON! The future successor of Planet Chaos," the woman spoke with a deadly tone. "For your actions against the 4th Prince, I hereby sentence you to your death by your element of Air. Your sentencing will begin next week at noon."

The woman, Keron Benedict who's name I had happen to become aware of, began to wail uncontrollably. Her eye's glittered with fear as she began to plead for her life. Once again, no one looked in her direction; fearing they would get the same faith as her.

A black portal like hole then opened out of thin air and Ely stepped out. Seeing a familiar face, I ran to her and jumped into her open arms. All the people then went their separate ways as the men in black took Ms. Keron through the portal with the portal with my mum. As the portal closed, my mums body then sparkled and she turned.....

Into "A man!?" Realization hit me when everyone turned and stared at Ely and I, feeling embarrassed I buried my face into her neck and held unto her for dear life.

"My mum is a Man! How on earth is that possible!" I muttered. The room shifted into an awkward silence as I realized that they all had heard me, I peeked over Ely's shoulder and hid again. Ely began to vibrate which I later realized was her laughter.

The woman, or rather man in this situation also euupted into laugher. The men in black demeanor changed when the now turned man laughed, as if they've never seen it before. They then bowed and escorted the prisoner out.

=========line break/ like why not?==============

"I am Chaos or Lady Chaos in female form, I hold both positions as your parent...but only to you." He informed me. We were currently in her office, located behind her throne room.

Ely stood in the darkest corner of the room, watching from the distance as Mu- dad and I conversed with each other. I recalled he said 'to me alone, what does he mean by that?'

"Father, you said 'to me alone'. Can you explain? " I asked, giving him the best puppy eyes I could muster up.

With one gaze, his expression went softer than before spilling his guts out to me. To explain,  I have three brothers with me being the youngest and only full blooded son of Chaos, the others are half-bloods with all different mothers but same father. And I will be meeting them shortly.

"Come to think of it, Ely doesn't speak like she came from the old era again father. I annoyed her out of it." I whispered into father's ear.

"She doesn't? Really? Good job," He whispered back. "Why did you do it, I've been trying since the beginning of time."

"She reminded me of someone... I think? I dunno, she annoyed me to death with it." I whispered back, giving Ely the stink eye in the process.

Father gave a weird look but I hopped off his lap and ushered for Ely to take me to my brother's. Before he left I watched as father mouthed something in the corner of my eyes '...fear his past is coming four hymn,' Are they gonna sing four songs for me?

=============================================
To be continued....

Hiya guys! For the last couple of days I've been making new book covers. I hope you like this one. Hope y'all like it.

Comment and vote

Happy reading!!!

Blue hearts for you 💙and you 💙

Your thoughts on the new cover?......