Your past is like your shadow....Part: 2

Ely took me to a room which immediately transformed into my old one at the mansion. She gave me a bath and clothed me into blue pj's and matching bed slippers, she proceeded to comb my hair but it became messier, curling which made her huffed in frustration.

After giving up on combing my hair, she took my hand and guided me into a room which three other boys played as three other women conversed and watched from a distance. As the door closed with a bang, they all turned to look as Ely halfheartedly announced my arrival.

"4th Prince, Perseus Chaoson of Planet Chaos has arrived. Preferred names are Percy or CJ for short." Before I could take a step forward, I was yanked under my arms and placed to sit beside the three boys.

Not knowing what to do I stood up and bowed slightly and they all did the same. We all had different colors but same pj's on.

After the awkward silence, my eyes drifted to the pj's as I admired the vibrant colors I hoped their personality represent. The oldest was dresses in a golden yellow, the second was dressed in fiery red and the last was dressed in forest green.

They all introduced themselves, and to say it shocked me was an understatement. I had this weird deja vu moment but it quickly slipped away before I could figure out why.

From the eldest to the youngest they were: Lucas, Charles and Castor. They preferred to be called Luke and Charlie but Castor didn't mind what I called him so I gave him Cass.

Luke was by far the eldest being around thirteen, Charlie was two years younger and Castor was two years younger than Charlie...

"Mother, why must I be here again! I am too old to be playing house. Charles and I want to go hang out with our friends." Luke wasted no time into getting to the point. His blue eyes shimmered to gold and to say I got the scare of my life.

Castor who was the closest to me told me not to worry, "His power is time. His element is quite rare, he is the only person who has ever acquired power over time in the kingdom. Father said its dangerous to tamper with time-"

"True, true." Luke butted in. "My element is time and it is the rarest in the kingdom. People come from all over the planet to see the gift father bestowed unto me. I am also the first son of father so I will take over one day."

The room went dead silent after Luke's rant, they all looked at me hoping for a response. As if my lack of words was all he needed he continued to boast and brag about his rare gift.

"Judging from your clothes, you're either of the water element or a fish...no offense but that's lame! Look at Charles, his fire is practically red. He can burn through metal! Castor can grow vines and stuff but that's not the point...our powers are superior to yours! So why are you heir to the throne!"

"Luke chill he's just a kid!" Charles defended.

Ely emerged from the darkness, her eyes showed silent rage as she looked at Luke.

"People... always underestimate the element of water for some odd reason," I started, as I picked at my pj's. "But oh boy are they wrong. Water is the most powerful element in my opinion, the body has around 75% water in the body and the air has moisture etcetera...everything practically has some form of water in it. Water is life...one minute you can be swimming in it, the next minute you can be drowning. "

"What's that supposed to mean!"

"Why don't you....try....to find out...brother?" I smirked.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK DOWN ON ME 4TH!? FATHER WILL HEAR OF THIS-"

"Did you forget already? He's also my father...oh that's not correct...i believe he's also my mother..."

"YOU'RE INSUFFERABLE!"

"You are impossible!...jerk."

As I blinked, Lukas was ready to tackle me. Luke used time to slow down everyone around us and I watched as Ely ran to my defence in slow mo.

"You're going down jackson!"

My eyes widened as my brain tried to piece together what he just said.

As I regained consciousness, I somehow ended up holding him in a choke hold.

Ely pried us apart as Luke ran off muttering that I was crazy and needed a checkup from a doctor.

========
Hey guys! I'm sorry for being away for so long...i finally graduated high school. One minute I'm in school, the next minute I'm finnish...like what?

However thanks for all the votes you've all been giving my book, and blue hearts to all the persons who added my book to their reading list I REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it.

Blue hearts for you💙 and you💙

~Bye

First vote goes to luna_silene
Thank you Luna! Happy reading💙