Last breath- Carefull what you wish for (pt2)

My friends stared at me in shock

"Clarisse don't listen to him! We'll fight him together!" one of them pleaded.

Ignoring their pleas, I dropped my sword and ran into the man's arms. With arms on his chest, I took in his appearance.

I can't see your face, "why can't I see your face?" I whispered softly.
The man chuckled, lifting my chin up to face him, "You wanna hear a poem?." he smirked, ignoring me as he pulling me forward by the waist.

This perve!

"N-no, stop..." My face flushed red with embarrassment and anger, yet I dare not let it show. He continued to shout our his bad poetry to the campers.

'four stars created, one stands true.
Chaos shall fall while Order ensue,

A single choice will preserve or raze,
The choice of the ruler shall be your fate

decided by a lover, 'the world for a friend'
betrayed by another who matters in the end.'

"It seems too bad. That there isn-" The man started to say until he was cut off.

"Thank you Tyson, Hidden weapons are my new fav." I said to no one in particular as I turned my twin bracelet into knives and drove it through his chest.

His eyes widened momentarily in surprise before they hardened into rage,

"You betrayed me Clara.-"

"My name is Clarisse La Rue, not Clara you twisted creep!" I whisper-shouted into his ear. "never forget it,"

"If I go down then we go down together!" he growled, lifting me by the waist and throwing me onto the ground. The impact sent vibrations through my body from the impact.

A blinding pain flashed through my eyes, forcing tears from my eyes.

"Clara?" The man asked, looking down at me as my vision went hazzy.

I felt something wet and sticky drip onto my neck as I tried to sit up, "you're bleeding Clara," he stated with concern.

My vision came back more fully but still blurry.

"i-i didn't mean it! I'm sorry...I can't-I won't..." His expression suddenly changed, "See you later Clara dear..." With those last words he vanished.

□■□■□■□■□■

I felt myself being lifted, "Are you okay Clarisse, stay with me. Get Will!" someone shouted.

"Nnnggghh." A large amount of liquid came out of my mouth. I looked up in confusion at the person holding me, my vision still blurred.

I blinked slowly, "Chris? What happened?" I muttered as tears fell from my cheeks. He smiled softly before wiping away my tears,

I could hear Will telling the others what happened in the back.

"-impact shattered her insides, I believe she has a cranial fracture to the skull..." He quickly trailed off after he saw me looking.

"Hey there love. You saved us, thanks to you the leader got injured and ran away..." Chris began. I closed my eyes briefly, trying to process what was going on around me.

im not ready to die... not yet.

Chris looked away, breaking our eye contact as a tear escaped his eyes while Will looked at the ground with sadness and guilt.

Annabeth was trying desperately to keep herself from crying.

im not ready to die... not yet.

"y-you know...I never really l-liked you...but your pretty decent...I guess." I laughed weakly, trying to lighten the mood and distract everyone. Annabeth managed to give me a small smile.

"Don't worry about it...you've grown on me. " She replied.

im not ready to die... not yet.

Someone help me! I feel so tired, but Im not done. I'm not ready to die!

Not yet.

My consciousness ebbed away.

The only thing that remained of me was a feeling. A feeling of complete loss.

I'm not ready........

I let out a soft cry as my eyes drifted shut. I WANT TO LIVE!

::Carefull what you wish for::

::Clara::

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter💙

This book is utter Chaos and I love it

Im tryna push out many chapters as I can😆 happy reading💙