What a freaking MONSTER! (part 1)

Luke's pov

"You've killed him! You've killed my brother!" I screamed frantically at the crowd. Feeling slightly frightened, I called out for my other brothers as the atmosphere around me dropped.

"Charles! Castor! Somebody, help!" The crowd went into panic as the words came flying out of my mouth.

Feeling annoyed at their reaction, I slowed the time around them as I tried to perform the only thing I could do...chest compressions (CPR).

The eerie ringing in the atmosphere became louder and louder as the glamor wall spell that the student had conjured shattered into tiny bits.

The water around my brother went crazy whilst it slithered up his arm making the now bleading bruise on forehead pulsed to a close.

________________________________
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Break°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
________________________________

A gasp escaped my lips as Percy suddenly shot up, banging his head into mine. Wincing in pain, I backed away as my little brother looked confused as to what had happened.

As soon as his eyes landed in my direction, his mouth gaped open before closing shut immediately after.

His head tilted in utter confusion as he spoke. "Did I actually die this time? I thought the voice said-"

"You fool!" I rushed in for a hug. "You are so unpredictable, why do you keep getting yourself into danger!?"

"Ew...gross! Luke! I know we have a history but when did we get this close?"

He pointed his hand between us before taking notice of Devin while he ranted.

"You should've stayed dead punk! Next time I won't miss..."

Before I could tell Devin to go take a hike of a cliff, I was distracted by Percy asking me what's going on?

"Are you kidding? You practically caused all of this!"

The confusion on his face grew larger by the second, then I remembered he had been struck by lightning so I filled him in with what I was aware of.

The more I told him, the more his demeanor became calmer yet deadly.

His eyes confirmed this theory as his warm carefree eyes turned mischievous yet still unpredictable.When I told him what Devin had done, his frown became lopsided.

Seeing this, Devin took it as an invitation to continue his attack going straight at my brother.

Standing up as quickly as I could I placed my body between both of them.

Something was strange about him....

________________________________
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Break°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
________________________________

A loud thud echoed before a males high pitch screams of terror sounded
throughout the arena.

Devin was clutching face in agony while Percy stood proud over him.

When had he moved?

As Devin finally released his face to look up at my little brother, my internal organs screamed.

Devin's nose was longer a function of his face... blood tricked out of the new gaping hole that Percy had created.

As a last effort to attack, Devin drew all the static electricity in the air but his efforts were just as futile as his non-existent nose.

My six years old brother smiled slyly as he caught Dev's hand in mid air, shook them gently as he dislocated Dev's arm from his body.

Startled by his brutal actions my hold over our audience dropped as their time returned and they run for cover.

"Percy what's the matter with you!?" Dino screamed rushing forward.

"Oh? That was just to congratulate him for trying, I like to show my attackers some gratitude from time to time...btw who are the majority of y'all again?"

What! What is wrong with him?

Soon as I was about to approach him the adult authorities came filing in with Castor in tow.

Seeing this, Percy's demeanor changed drastically. "B-Beckendorf!? You're here too...sorry...dn't save you. ...blame me... guilty about what happened...you know what my fatal flaw is like...stupid Andromeda."

What is he up to? I watched as his rants got wilder while his eyes dilated.

"uh... Percy? What are you talking about?"

Percy's eyes suddenly rolled back as he fell back first into the hard ground.

To be continued

I'm sorry, This chapter is so short😫💙