Chapter 1

I wake up to ice water all over me with Loki standing above me with a grin on his face,

"Loki what was that for!" I say, "I do apologize lady y/n but you wouldn't wake and Odin has requested to see you."

He says while still grinning. My eyes widen "What! W-why does he w-want to see me?!" I say panicking "I don't know go see for yourself." He says as he walks out the door.

~~~
About 10 minutes later I'm walking to the throne room, panicking of course. Odin never really liked me, but him and Frigga want me to marry Thor because I'm the most powerful women in Asgard.

"They could of picked any girl but no! Of course they had to pick the one girl that doesn't want to marry Thor." I whisper to myself while walking to the doors of the throne room.

I see Odin sitting on his Throne while Thor is standing beside him, smiling, I'm resisting every urge to roll my eyes.

I walk up to Odin and thor, I kneel before Odin "You requested my presence, my king." 

I hate saying that but, anything to make him like me more.  "You may stand." Odin says. "My dear son, Thor would like you to accompany him to the dinner dance tonight, lady
y/n, do you accept?"

I really hate dances but, I have to say yes, the guy is my fiancé. "Of course, I would love to." I say with a fake smile, I see Thors face brighten up, I may not be in love with him but, it makes me happy to see him happy.

~~~
Before I walk back to my bedroom Thor catches up with me. "Y/n, I'm looking forward to the dinner, dance, thank you for accepting." He says all with a big smile.

"It's my pleasure, Thor." I say returning the smile. "Thor! Come on I have a suprise for you!" I hear and see a blonde women with tacky hot pink leather boots saying as she winks at him. That's weird. "I got to go, Y/n! See you around!"

Before I can reply, Thor is off with the woman. He's been spending a lot of time with her recently, but I'm not mad about it.

I go into my to change my sheets, still wet from Lokis lovely morning prank. While I'm changing my sheets I heat a knock on my door, I open it to see Loki. He gives me a quick smirk and then let's himself into my room. "What are you doing?" He says, turning around to face me after looking around my room. "I'm changing my sheets thanks to you." Loki scoffs and then walks closer to me. "Just get one of the maids to do this, I need you to come with me." Before I can protest Loki grabs my wrist and wisks me away.

"Loki what are we doing?" I ask once he brings me into the royal garden. "Look, Thor is cheatin- oh... they're gone." I look at Loki. His face is filled with displeasure, he looks very disappointed.

"Loki what are you talking about?"

Loki opens his mouth to speak but shuts it again. "It's nothing, you can go back to your room, bye y/n."

"...Bye Loki."

If I'm being honest I have never really seen Loki show a lot of emotion before. It was weird seeing him so disappointed, and I don't even know why he was. I try to forget about it but I can't help but feel bad for him.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Don't forget to vote! -Keira🥰