Chapter 4

I can hear Thors gulp behind me, but I decide to let my brother talk to him. I walk over to table and sit on one of the chairs, seeing my brother shaking Thor's shoulder.

Suddenly I feel someone poke on my shoulder "ow!" I turn around see Loki sitting behind grinning. "Wanna go out to the garden I have a feeling they'll be awhile."

I look back to Thor and my brother. I mean it does look like they'll be awhile, and I don't think anyone will notice we're gone. "Fine." I say rolling my eyes

Lokis pov
~~~
"Fine." says lady Y/n. Wow I didn't think she'd actually say yes. "Helloooo Loki?" Oh shit! I just realised I've just been staring at her this whole time "Oh um- come on, let's go."
We walk out to the garden.

I want to hold her right now. Wait why am I thinking that?! I do not want to hold her hand! But at the same time I do, ugh! Just forget about it.

Y/n's pov
~~~
Why is Loki being so quiet? I sit down on a bench, in the small garden, Loki just stops walking a stares at me again. "Can I help you?" "Oh excuse me lady Y/n I'm just thinking." "Are you okay, Loki?" He is just acting really weird tonight "What's with the questions?!" Loki angrily yells, as he sits down beside me. "Sorry, it's just that you've been weird." I say.

He looks at me, it looks like hes thinking about something, maybe I should try get into his mind? No it's to risky he might notice.

He turns his head back, looking forward. "Do you know when the wedding is?" He said. "Oh um- well we haven't really talked about it, I don't think it's any time soon." I say suprised. "Do you wanna marry Thor? Be honest with me I won't tell him." I gulp unsure of what to say "I um- well you see I'm not in love with... Thor." I say hoping that's a good answer. "I didn't ask if you were in love with him. I asked if you wanted to marr-." "No." I say quickly, not fast enough to stop myself. Loki looks at me with a blank face, me not being able to read any expression on his face and he starts leaning in?! Oh my god, oh my god! Is he going to kiss me?!

"Y/n, Loki, Y/n!?" Loki quickly pulls back and looks ahead of him. Thor comes around the corner "Y/n, Loki the dinner is ready, come on!"

Well I hope you liked this chapter! I'm going to watch the last episode of the falcon and the winter soldier now! Don't forget to vote! -Keira 🥰