Chapter 17

I quickly put on a nice outfit and some make-up and make my way to the royal garden. As I'm walking there I see my brother.

"Hey Y/n, where are you going all dressed up?" I roll me eyes. "Oh shut up." My brother pulls a dramatic offended face.

"How rude!" I roll my eyes with a smirk and continue walking to the royal garden.

~~~
"Hello? Anyone here?" I say walking into the garden, blushing at the fact when I remember Loki almost first kissed me here. "Hello Y/n" I turn around to the shakey voice I recognised.

"Hey Loki, did you write the note?"

Loki looks down a smirks to himself. "Yeah I realise that it was a bit absurd, I should have just asked you in person. You probably are thinking 'wow he's so scared' you're probably wondering why I'm-"

I interrupt him by standing on my tippy toes and bringing my lips to his, god I have missed his lips. He seems suprised at first but goes back to himself.

I pull back from him, "Sorry I just really wanted to kiss you." I say while smiling.

"Me too, I'm happy you did it." Loki it's about to say something but I see him hesitate. "You know you can tell me anything, Loki." Loki looks down and fiddles with his hands, I've never seen him so nervous before.

"I know but... I don't know if I can tell you this. If you don't give me the answer I want then things will be weird between us." After he says that he looks up at me. "Y/n... I know it will be hard but... I know we can work through it... Will you court me?"

I'm taken aback by Lokis words. But him and I have alot more in common than Thor and I, the sex is way better than Thor and I's, like really it amazing, and he just makes me really happy. I know it's a risk but I would not want anything more than to say.

"Yes."

This time Loki seems taken aback by my words. "Wait are you serious?" Loki says with his eyes widening. "Yes I am very serious, Loki"

The nest thing I know, I'm being swooped into the most romantic kiss of my life. One of Lokis hands are on my cheek the other on my lower back, my arms swinging behind his neck

"We should go back to your bedroom." I say breathing heavily, from the kiss.

"I would want nothing more, darling."

My first ever book is almost to an end :( sorry, I would write smutt but I'm just not the best at it, hopefully I get better lol -Keira 🥰