Chapter 5

Loki quickly sits up, walking past Thor to go to the ballroom. Thor turns his head back to me, still in shock of what just happened. "You okay?" Looking up at Thor feeling guilty even though I did nothing I lie and say.

"yes I'm fine... Come on let's go have dinner." I say as I walk back to the ballroom as Thor follows behind me.

~~~
Sitting down on the first chair I see and putting my head down, Thor sitting beside me and Loki sitting in front of me. Some of the servants come about 5 minutes later, placing the dinner in front everyone on the table which was Thor, Loki, Odin, Frigga and I, it was scary being on the table with a bunch of royalty I felt like they were all judging me for some reason.

Breaking the awkward silence, Loki raises his glass. "To Y/n and Thors soon to be marriage." He says with a sour grin on his face while looking directly at me, everyone else slowing raises their glasses.

After that Odin and Frigga start talking and so does Thor and Loki, me, keeping quiet. Half way through my desert, Thor interlocks his fingers with mine "Are you sure you're alright, you've been very quiet?" "Yeah, I'm just thinking." I say, using the excuse Loki used on me earlier, I can tell Thor doesn't believe me but, he lets it go.

~~~
Thor walks me back to my bedroom still holding hands with me. "You know if you want to tell me anything I'm here." Thor says, still worried about me. "I know you're here and if I had anything to tell you I would."

I feel bad lying to him, but I can't just say "oh yeah by the way your brother tried to kiss me." He would beat the shit out of Loki, and it would just be too much drama.

We arrive at my door. "Goodnight lady Y/n." Thor says, smiling. "Goodnight Thor. Oh and you can just say Y/n no need to to add the lady bit." "Oh well then goodnight Y/n" before he can say anything else something comes over me and I kiss him, he kisses back. Out of the corner of my eye I see Loki watching us but I keep on kissing him until we end up in my bed with the door closed.

A little bit of spice 😉 hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote! -Keira 🥰