Chapter 13🥵

Warning: smutt. Tying up kink.
If you don't like these just skip this chapter, I'm not forcing you to read this just simply skip.

Loki sends a shiver down my spine as he kisses my neck, he trails down to my stomach when he finally kisses my sweet spot.

"I can already feel how wet you are, darling." Loki says, taking off my underwear to have better access. Loki attaches his lips onto my clit, I let out a pleasurable moan as I grab his raven hair. Loki suddenly stops.

"Oh no darling, you can't touch my hair. I'll just have to restrain you." Loki says as rope appears in his hands.

Loki grabs my wrist and puts them together and ties them to my headboard. "All better." Loki says kissing me, then going back down to work magic with that touge of his.

Soon he comes back up and starts stripping so I can finally see what his body looks like. And woah it's looks... Amazing. He starts kissing down my neck again and can feel his hard member rubbing against me.

"Darling, I am going to untie you but you have to promise to behave." I nodd. "I want to hear it in words darling." "Yes Loki."

Loki smirks and starts untying me. As soon as I'm untied, I wrap my arms around Lokis neck and spin him around so his back is against the pillows, I start to straddle his lap, feeling his member getting harder by the moment.

"Take off your underwear." Loki chuckles. "I like this demanding side of you, darling." I let out a sigh. "You're not the only one who has been waiting for this, so underwear, off." Without saying another word Loki takes off his underwear.

"Are you ready for me?" Loki asks in a cocky tone. "Are you ready for me, cause your friend sure is." I say pointing at his boner.

Loki grabs my hips and places me on top of him. God he feels so good. "Why thank you, darling." Loki says smiling at me. "Outta my head mister." I say.

We start going faster. I'm close and so is he.

Lokis pov
~~~
I'm close, so is she. Soon I have a mind blowing orgasm inside of her. I fall onto the bed beside Y/n. I can't believe that actually just happened.

I got something that was my brothers instead of the other way around, Thor, the mewling quim has always had, Y/n and never treated with the respect and love she deserves but I... I am going to make sure she gets all the love and respect I have.

She is mine now. Not Thors.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! That was my first time ever writing smutt I hope it's good, fam lol. Don't forget to vote! -Keira 🥰