Chapter 21- last chapter!

5 years later

"Narfi! Atë! Where are you-" I cut myself off seeing my husband holding our new born, Narfi, in his arms fast asleep and then our soon to be 5 year old, Atë, asleep in his arms as well.

"Hello darling, I can't quite get up to give you a kiss but if I could I would, trust me, you look ravishing." After all these years Loki still knows how to woo me.

"You'll have to wake them up Loki, we have to go to Thor's engagement party." Last year Thor started courting this mortal by the name of Jane, he proposed to her last night. "Why would you want to go darling, don't you think it'll be awkward?" I roll my eyes at Loki excuse. "You just don't want to go because Odin will be there." I say smiling at Lokis childishness.

"EXACTLY! Odin has been really nice to me recently, I feel like he is planning to murder me!" Loki says a bit to loud, causing the kids to be a crying mess. "Darling would you mind helping me?" I smile at Loki. "Fine you can take Narfi though, he'll be harder to shut up." I say as I take Atë's hand. "Mommy! I want to where a really pretty dress for uncle Thor's party!" God's she one cute kid. " Okay honey, let's go look for one!"

~~~
Loki, Atë, Narfi and I all show up at Thor's party, looking good as ever. While Loki and Atë run over to the chocolate fountain, I, holding Narfi in my arms walk over to my brother, his amazing wife with the name of Estrid, and his three children.

"Hey Estrid! How are the four children?" Estrid laughs at my comment while Arild gives me a death stare. "Yes, you might the youngest in your family but Arild will alway be a child." Estrid says, playing along. "You know what! You guys are just mean." Arild says with a pout.

Arild, Estrid and I talk for a good few minutes until Narfi starts to cry. "Here I can take him, I'm an old man I won't be able to dance, you go have fun." Arild says, taking Narfi off of me. "Are you sure your a man?" I say running off so he can't come up with a come back.

As I running I walk right into Thor. "Hey Thor! Whats up?" Thor let's out a chuckle. "Well I just got engaged, so I got that going for me." I ball my hand into a fist, pretending it a microphone and put it up to Thor's mouth. "Right and tell me how does it feel to be engaged, for a second time?" Just as Thor is about to answer a girl comes up, I assume she's Jane, I've never met her before.

"Hey you must be Y/n, Thor has told me alot about you." She seems nice and if this is Jane I don't know what Thor is doing with her, shes going to die in a couple years and Thor will still have his whole life ahead of him, he'll be heart broken. "I'm flattered, I'm not trying to sound rude but... Who are you?"

"Oh um, you've probably never seen me before, I'm jane." I nod my head. "Nice to meet you Jane."

~~~
Atë and Narfi are finally settled down, in there chambers, Loki and I are in bed too, me trying to sleep, and Loki is reading. "I love you, so much." Loki let's out a chuckle due to my tiredness, my voice cracked at bit.

"I love you darling. I always will."

Tad da! My first story ever, completed! I hoped you liked reading it! Don't forget to vote -Keira 🥰

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 (𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐗 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) ✔️ 🎉