Chapter 9

Me and my brother talk until night time, I told him about me and Loki kissing. I tell him everything.

He didn't seem to mind that we kissed but now he hates Thor and Loki.

Me and Arild are laughing about something when a knock interrupts our conversation. "Arild, can you please get that I really don't wanna talk to anyone right know." My brother sighs. "Of course." He says giving me a light smile.

Arilds pov
~~~~~~~~~
I open y/n's door to see her blonde fiancé. "Yes, Thor?" Thor looks taken back, probably expecting y/n to answer the door.

"Oh, did I knock on the right door?" He asks himself more than he asks me. "Yes Thor, you knocked on y/n's door now what do you need?" God's I hate his face

"I just want to take her for a walk, But I can come back tomorrow if she's asleep." I look back at y/n to see her sigh but nod her head. "She's awake I'll get her." Thor looks like he about to say something else but I slam the door in his face.

What? I'm the older brother have to be protective.

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~
I walk to the door of my room. "Are you going to leave?" I ask my brother. "Nah, your bed is more comfortable, stayin'  here." I nod and walk out the door as my brother flops onto my bed

Thor is waiting outside my door. "Ah, there you are Y/n." "Hey." Is all I say while I look down at the ground feeling guilty about what happened earlier with Loki. Thor puts his arm around my shoulder.

"I just thought could go for a late night walk, we haven't talked to much recently." I nod, trying not to talk to much.

We walk to the small garden where Loki tried to kiss me. Thor walks foward sittng on the bench, he grabs my hand and pulls me down to sit beside him. He looks at me smiling, I smile back feeling more guilt then someone ever could.

I sigh. I have to tell him. "Thor, I need to tell you some-" "One second, Y/n I just need to do something real quick." He says looking at something in the distance and running off.

"Were you going to tell him?" A voice says behind me. I turn around. "Loki, I... I had to tell him." Loki walks over and sit beside me. "It was just a kiss, Y/n. You don't need to feel this guilty." I stay silent fiddling with my engagement ring that Frigga gave me, yep, Thor didn't even purpose to me.

I can feel Lokis intense stare piercing through me, I'm not daring to look back. "Y/n-" Loki cut off by a loud bang. I flinch, lifting my head up. I sit up to see what it was, Loki following behind me.

I see that the sound came from a building with the door open, it's the closest one to the garden. Me and Loki walk in, me holding my f/w, and Loki holding his daggers. I see a blonde lady in a hot pink bra sitting on a dinner table kissing... THOR! "Thor! What the hell!" Thor stops kissing the blonde to see me and Loki holding up his two daggers, looking as angry as ever.

Sheesh. Don't forget to vote -Keira 🥰