Chapter 6

I wake up to me, lying on Thor's bear chest, regretting, but also happy because of what happened last night. There's a loud knock on the door, waking Thor up and I get up running to the door, only in my bra and underwear. "Yes?" I say opening the door seeing Loki, looking angry but trying to hide it.

"Odin wants you." Is all he says before looking me up and down and then walking off. Okay it's weird that he knocked usually he just barges in, maybe it's because of what he seen last night. "Why would Odin want you?" Thor says sounding suprised he'd want to see me. Rude.

"I don't know. I'm not a fortune teller." I got into my bathroom hoping Thor is gone by the time I get out.

But no he's not gone, I grab some clothes out of my dresser. "Um- can... Can you c- close your eyes?" "Why, I seen you naked last night?" Okay what the fuck? Can he not respect my privacy?! "Thor. Close. Your. Eyes. Or. I. Will. Kill. You." I say slowly. His eyes widen. "Okay fine." he closes them and covers his eyes with his hands.

~~~
As I go leave my bedroom so does Thor. I open the door, walking straight into Lokis chest. "Took you long enough!" Loki says as he grabs my wrist, to drag me to Odin. I look at Thor expecting him to say something but he just walks away. WHAT THE FUCK!

Loki drags me all the way to Odin, when we get there Loki throws me in front of Odin. "There." He says coldly and walks to the door, leaning his back against it. I look back to Odin terrified.

I kneel again, ugh I hate doing this. "You requested my presence, my king." Man, I really want to give him the finger right now.

I hear Loki chuckle. Wait. Is he in my mind? Loki cough if you're in my mind. And yup Loki coughs. GET OUT OF MY MIIIIIND! Hoping I scared him, I stand.

"You must train with Loki." What why? "May I ask, why must I do this?" "Because the female fighting tournaments are coming up soon and you will be representing Thor, Loki is one of our best fighters that's why you must train with him."

"Thank you for the offer Odin, but I'm already a good fight-" I get cut of by Odin's rude ass"Not good enough." I'm not in the mood to fight with him. "Fine"

Don't forget to vote! -Keira 🥰