Chapter 11

"Y/N, WAKE UP!!!!" Arild says too loud. "I'm awake you don't need to scream that loud!" Arild sighs very dramatically. "Well you're a very heavy sleeper, I've been trying to wake you for a whole 5 minutes." "Oh, get out!" I say shoving him off the bed, followed by a loud tudd.

~~~
Later on I'm just walking around, trying to distract myself from last night's events.

What was going to happen between me and Thor? We've been bestfriends since I can remember. Why would he do this? After years of knowing eachother he just decides to ruin our friendship?

Footsteps in the far distance cut me off, I start worrying about the person seeing me, even though I'm doing nothing wrong.

"Y/n? Y/n?!" I sigh out in relief, recognising the voice. "Hey, Loki." A shiver went down my spine just by saying his name. "Your meeting with Odin is in, 10 minutes." Loki says, getting ready to walk away.

"Wait what! 10 minutes?" I say grabbing Lokis wrist. "Why so sudden? I thought it would take awhile to get a meeting?" Loki looks at my hand, still holding his wrist. "Well you are Thor's fiancé, so youres kinda a big deal." I sigh, giving him a look. "You expect me to believe that?" Loki sighs.     

"Fine... I-"

Loki gets cut off by a guard, I assume. "Sir Loki!" Loki yanks his wrist out of my grasp. "Can't you see we're having a conversation! You quim!" Why was he so mean to others but nice-ish to me?

"I am truly sorry my prince, but, your brother requests your presence." I can tell Loki is getting frustrated. "What does the big oaf want now?" Loki says to himself while turning to me.

"7 minutes, be there, Y/n." Loki says while checking his watch. "I will and thank you." I say as Loki runs a thumb across my cheek.

Wait. What the hell is he doing? Loki just stares at me and out of the corner of my eye I can see the guard just staring at us. "Loki..?" I say getting confused after awhile. "Oh um- I better go see what that big idiot wants." He says flustered. Loki takes his hand off my face and quickly walks away.

"Well that was awkward." I say to myself. "Yeah, it really was." The guard says back. "What are you still doing here?" The guard chuckles to himself as he walks away.

I check my watch. 4 minutes.

~~~
I walk into the throne room to see, Odin sitting in his throne. "You have requested a meeting with me, Y/n. What is the meaning of this?" I gulp back the lump in my throat, what I'm about to ask could change everything. He might send me to Midgard or somewhere else, if he doesn't like what I'm about to ask.

"I would like to appeal to stop the marriage of Thor and I."
I spit out. "And why is that?" The old, cocky man says. "Last night I caught him with another woman and I just do not love him in that way."

Frigga, standing beside him, bends down a whispers something in his ear and Odin nods. "I will think about it." Woah. I was expecting a no. "Thank you my king, but if you would not mind, I would like to get an answer as soon as possible so I can inform Thor."

Frigga bends down again whispering something else in his ear. "I will inform you with my decision tomorrow, surely you can wait until then." The old asshole says with a bitter tone. "Thank you, my king" I say before bowing and then leaving the room.

~~~
I'm walking back to my room, my mind racing as I bump right into somebody... I should really start paying attention, so I don't bump into people. But of course it's the last person I want to see right now.

"Thank god's, Y/n I've been looking for you everywhere." I roll my eyes. "Look Thor, I'm really not I the mood right now." I say as I try walk around him. But Thor grabs my elbows. "Please Y/n, Loki said that you asking for our marriage not to happen." I look into his eyes, feeling bad for him for some reason.

"Well it's to late now, I already asked him, we weren't working and we were never going to work." I say, pulling myself from his grip and walking away.

👈😁👉 Hope you enjoyed chapter bruv. Don't forget to vote! -Keira 🥰