Chapter 7

Me and Thor haven't talked much since, that night. I've just been focusing on my upcoming tournament, I don't even know why we do the tournament. I guess men just like watching women fight?

Loki has actually been a good trainer, and we've been getting a lot closer, the annoying thing is he acts like he never tried to kiss me.

"Noooo, Loki. Haven't I trained enough today?" "Y/n, you've only trained for 5 hours today." "EXACTLY! Loki it's a Sunday! I don't need to train for 23 hours." Loki rolls his eyes.

"One more hour." Loki says defeated. "Fine, let me just get a drink." I say picking up my f/w leaving it on a shelf.

I sit down on a bench letting out a sigh, so does Loki handing me my drink. "Thanks." Loki nods his head.

"So, if you don't wanna marry Thor, why did you have sex?" I knew, he knew that me and Thor had sex but he never brought it up before, it's been 2 weeks!

"Uh... I- what?" "I know you seen me when you two were kissing. I was wondering why you had sex with him." Why is he throwing that word around so carelessly? I look at the ground and sigh.

"I wanna make it work, I have to." I say remembering I'm stuck with him forever. "Y/n... you don't have to do anything you don't want to do." "Well Loki I have to do this, so yeah I do." I say as I get up, Loki still sitting down, giving me a sympathetic look. "Come on!"

~~~
After training I'm in my bedroom, I feel bad for shouting a Loki, maybe I should apologise to him. "You know what, I will." I say to myself, while walking out the room.

Lokis pov
~~~
"Why did I say that to Y/n!"

I shout as I throw a glass at my wall. "Now everything will be akward again" I sigh out.

Like that time I kissed almost her. Why did I try that! I can't have feelings for her! Suddenly I hear a knock at my door.

"Who is it?!" I hear a quiet and soft voice answer. "It's y/n." I smile to myself quickly opening the. "Hey." She says quietly looking down at the ground. "Hi, um I wanna apolo-" I get cut off by her. "Before.. you say anything I just wanna say I'm sorry for lashing out on you earlier." She says still looking at the ground.

"Well... I wanna apologise for asking you such a personal question." I say feeling guilty. "Well, you did kinda deserve an explanation, I mean I told you I didn't want to marry him and then later that night you see my kissing him." She says finally looking at me. "Well I won't disagree with that." I say, she lets out a slight chuckle. "Uh- well do you want to come in?" I say opening my bedroom door wider. "Sure." This is her first time in my room, hopefully she likes it.

"Oh my god, this is amazing. I love all of your art." She says, making me genuinely smile, for the first time in awhile. "Did you do them yourself?" I'm in a daze looking at her "Loki?" "Oh eh... Yes these ones over here, I did those myself." "Loki, these are absolutely magnificent." I smile at her, back turned to me. She turns to face me. She's alot closer than I thought. I lock eyes with her, as does she. I look her up and down, my eyes landing on her lips. "Loki?" Y/n says quieter than a whisper.

Y/n's pov
~~~
"Loki?" I say, very quiet. Suddenly he crashes his lips into mine. OMG OMG OMG.

I kiss him back putting my arms around his neck as he puts his hand on my waist. The kiss gets harder and hungrier. But I suddenly think.

Thor.

Shit! I break the kiss although I don't want to.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I know I did. Don't forget to vote! -Keira 🥰