Chapter 15

I storm away from Thor. God his head is so far up his own ass! As soon as I get to my room I slam my door, flopping on my bed my face collides with my pillow and I just start crying my eyes out.

Lokis pov
~~~
As soon as I hear y/ns door slam I know she's in distress, I rush to her room, god I hope she's alright.

I open the door without even knocking, I just see her crying into her pillow. I have never seen her cry before. "Y/n, are you oka-"

I'm cut off by Y/n running to me and hugging me, she starts crying more. I stroke the back of her head while hugging her back. "It's okay, you're okay."

Y/n's pov
~~~
Loki and I cuddle on my bed for awhile, I don't even remember him coming in here, but I can't say I'm mad that he's in here, it feels really nice to just... Be in bed together.

Of course it can't last forever, someone just has to come and ruin it. "Hey N/n." My brother says opening the door before knocking. "Sorry I didn't know you had someone in here." My brother says, walking away.

"No it's fine, what do you need?" I say as I get up, out of Lokis arms. "Well, Thor keeps on shouting and throwing stuff about, everyone is tellng him to stop but he said he won't until he gets to talk to you."

I roll my eyes. "God's he can be such a baby sometimes." I say more to myself then to Arild as I go to find Thor.

3rd person pov
~~~
As y/n leaves to go find Thor, Arild turns back to Loki. "So are you and y/n like a thing now or do you just cuddle normally." Loki gets up off of y/ns bed.

"Enough of your teasing Arild, Y/n was stressed about the whole Thor situation... So I comforted her." Arild grins. "Yeah but you like her... Or maybe more."

Arild knew what he was doing, tricking the trickster. "I certainly do not! Now if you will excuse me I have duties to do." Loki says, pushing past Arild.

"Like what? Think about Y/n?!" Arild shouts after Loki, Arild always loved teasing people.

Sorry this took so long to get out, I had writers block xoxo gossip girl aka Keira 🥰