Chapter 20

It has been 2 years since Loki started courting me, he was driving me insane! He kept on dropping little hints that he was going to propose, but never did. Like one time we walked into the royal garden, I was almost sure he was going to do it, he got down on one knee and... Started tying his shoe lace.

Loki drove me so insane that last week I went out and bought a ring myself, I am going to propose to him, I just don't know when or where.

"Hey, Y/n." Thor says walking into my room after knocking. "Hey Thor, how are-" Thor rudely cuts me off. "What's this?!" Thor says picking up a box that obviously has a ring in it, Lokis one to be precise. I haven't told anyone about the ring, only Arild, I tell the guy everything.

"Oh uhm- it's a-" I try to come up with a reason, Thor has mostly been supportive of Loki and I, but I could always sense a bit of jealousy whenever Loki and I were with Thor.
"It's a engagement ring isn't it? For Loki?"

Before I can answer he opens up the black box, to look at the ring

"Woah... It's nice, its definitely Loki." Thor says gaping at the ring. "Thanks... Uh I don't know when I'm going to propose, I know I'll do it soon if he doesn't." Thor looks up at me and smiles. "I hope he says yes, in fact, he will. Loki loves you so much, whenever we are alone he just talks and talks and talks about you."

"I'm sorry Thor, I should have told you." Thor closes the ring box and looks up at me. "It's okay, I'm just really happy for you." Thor says with a genuine smile, with a hit of sadness in it. "C'mere." I say opening me arms up for a hug.

~~~
After Thor left, one of the guards came in and told me that Loki wanted to see me at the royal garden, the guard said that Loki said 'to wear something nice'. I was really happy to hear that because Loki and I haven't really gotten a moment alone for awhile, I'm hoping whatever is happening at the garden is just the two of us. Sometimes he closes himself of and that causes me to worry for him.

I walk into the royal garden 'wearing something nice', it's dark outside and it's almost Christmas, which means it gets dark quickly and it's cold at nights. In the royal garden there are fairy lights hung on every tree and a note one of the benches simply saying 'wait' I could tell it was Loki due to his handwriting.

I let out a huff, but then, behind me I hear my f/s start to play. I turn around to see Loki on one knee tears already forming in his eyes. "Oh my gods."

"Y/n I've loved since the moment I figured out what love was, it was very hard for me to accept the fact that I actually cared for someone, but you... You made it so easy. No one has ever made me laugh the way you have. You are only person I've ever loved and I'm hopping that I can make you my wife. Y/n y/l/n, will you do me the hounor in mar-"

"Yes!" I say getting down on both my knees to reach his height. "Wait, wait I need to open the box." I rub my eyes from all the the tears (happy ones of course)
"Y/n y/l/n, will you do me the hounor in marrying you?" Loki says while opening the emerald box.

" I rub my eyes from all the the tears (happy ones of course) "Y/n y/l/n, will you do me the hounor in marrying you?" Loki says while opening the emerald box

"Yes, of course I will!" I say trying to hold back all the tears coming from my eyes. After putting the ring on, Loki then grabs my waist and kisses me, I wrap my arms around his neck, but breaking the kiss soon after. "Darling are you okay?"

I smile at Loki. He has no idea about what I was going to do if he didn't just do what he did.

"Yes, I'm more than okay but now you need to say yes to me." Loki looks confused, but then he smiles seeing me pull a black ring shaped box out of my my pocket.

"I worked so hard on this speech, I'm not waisting it." With me on one knee and Loki on both of his, I start.

"Loki, I have always had a humongous crush on you I just... Couldn't say anything because of Thor, you have no idea how excited I was when you asked to court me. Even when we weren't together you always make me feel so special and loved, you remember the little things about me, you're always there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on. And for that, I love you, Loki and I would want nothing more than to be your wife. Loki, will you marry me?"

"You already know the answer, kitten." Loki says crying,
I've only seen him cry twice, one time when we we younger he fell and somehow his bone was coming out of his leg, he didn't even cry then! Anyway, I slip the ring on to his finger and I go back to having Lokis lips on mine, suddenly we hear a sniff and followed after that, clapping.

"That was so emotional, god I can't wait you guys to watch the tape, I'll have to put a trigger warning due to how emotional it is." Arild says sarcastically and wipes a non-existent tear of his face.

"Arild, what are you doing hear!?" He ruined Loki and I's moment! "Why don't you ask your fiancé?" I look to my fiancé, Loki, Loki is my fiancé. "I asked him to record my proposal... And before you say it I would have asked someone else but when I asked for his blessing he said he wants to be there when I propose."

My lips curl up at Lokis traditional act, I wish he got to ask my actual dad though. Wait. Who's gonna walk me up the aisle? I can worry about that later right now I need to be happy and not think about my dead parents. That I killed.

~~~
I'm looking in the mirror, wow. I really do look beautiful. "Y/n come on! you're walking down the aisle s- wow you look... Gorgeous." Sif says in awe. "Awh, thank you! But we better hurry, I don't wanna be late for my own wedding." Sif let's out a light chuckle.

Sif links arms with Arild, one of Lokis best men, obviously Thor is his best man but Thor needs to do something before he can stand behind the love of my life.

Wedding music starts to play, everybody stands up from their chairs and looks behind them. Thor walks up to me and we link arms. "You look amazing, Y/n." Thor whispers to me while we walk up the aisle. "I always imagined seeing you in a wedding dress, just a different groom... But this is good, it's better." I look up and smile at Thor. "It is, it is better." I say as we part ways and I turn to face my incredibly handsome groom, that I see crying for the 3rd time in my whole life.

Frigga stands between us. "Right, let's start the ceremony."

If you like this ending you can just not read the next chapter, but if you like mini adults then I advise you read it ;) btw next chapter is the last. Thank for reading! -Keira 🥰