Chapter 16

Lokis pov
~~~

I should really stop thinking about what Arild said to me, he was just trying to have a laugh... Right? Obviously he doesn't think I like Y/n.

Because I don't.

Or do I?

I hate to admit it but... I am, I am falling for Y/n, if not I already fell. But it would certainly never happen... I mean Odin wouldn't allow it, Thor would kill me, Of course the only person who wouldn't mind would be mother.

But Y/n would never like me. Or would she?

Y/n's pov
~~~

Ugh Thor is so annoying, why can't he just accept to fact that I'm not in love with him?

As I'm walking into Thor's chambers I here grunting and things breaking, and suprise, suprise! It's Thor.

"Thor you're being ridicul-" Before I can finish my sentence Thor hold up what seems to be a leg of a chair that he broke.

"When you have the stick you speak, if you don't keep your lips zipped!" I roll my eyes. "Thor we're adul-" Once again I'm cut off.

"Ah, ah Y/n! I have the stick so I'm the only one allowed to speak!" He's says coming closer, waving the stick in my face. "You gonna be quiet?" He's so childish. "Yes."

"Ah, ah! Are. You. Going. To. Be. Quiet?" I nod. "Good, now I'm very angry you got our marriage not to happen without even talking to me first, I mean-" I'm sick of Thor talking so I grab the stick off of him.

"I didn't talk to you first because, I didn't want to marry a cheater! And you can't say it wasn't what it looked like, because it was, I seen it with my own two eyes and so did Loki!"

Thor grabs the stick back off of me.

"You know what, it was what it looked like and I'm sorry, I don't know what I was doing." Thor says, avoiding my gaze.

"Sorry won't take back what you did. I love you Thor... as a friend, and I still want to be your friend but I really don't want to marry you." I say, taking the stick back.

Thor finally meets my gaze, and just hugs me. We stay like that for awhile. Man, he's one of the nicest assholes I've ever met.

~~~

I'm in my chambers, I'm finally at peace. Well kinda I still have that crush on Loki, but nothing could ever happen happen. Thor would hate me.

I go into my bathroom to get ready for bed. On the counter of my sink I see a f/f with a not attached to it.

Dear Y/n

Please meet me in the royal garden at 23:00.

I'll be expecting you.

I turn the note around, it doesn't say who it from. I check my clock in the my bathroom. Its 22:55, I guess I'll just have to see who it's from.

A couple more chapters to go!!!!
-Keira 🥰