027

Song Credits : mjs_neha

•Dhruv•

“Damn it!” I punched the desk and sighed.

Why am I feeling so bad? Why can't I see her crying? Why is she so affecting me? Why do I feel so attached to her?

Maybe yesterday I saw her grief more closely. Maybe I understood her pain more precisely. Maybe I felt her tears more pure. Maybe I got to feel her heart.

How could Dad take such a decision? He is punishing her because he's still not over Radhika?

“Sir, these signat—” Jasmine came in.

“Keep them on the desk,” I ordered.

As per the order given by me, Jasmine came near my desk and kept the files under the paper weight.

She was silently leaving but suddenly, stopped near the door.

“Sir, umm... Are you... Are you hurt? I mean, are you feeling off today? I can bring you medicines,” She said.

“No, I am perfectly fine. Why are you asking this?” I asked her back.

“No... I saw... Tears on your cheek. I assumed you are ill today. I am sorry!” She bowed and left the cabin immediately.

Tear?

I touched my cheeks and felt wetness.

Am I crying?

I wiped them immediately and stood up in frustration. What's happening with me?

This is just not done.

I took my blazer and walked straight out of my cabin.

I drove straight to Kapoor mansion. I was pressing the Car-horn but I guess, the guards were ignoring me. They didn't open the gates up.

Angrily shutting my car door, I marched upto their cabin.

“Why aren't you guys opening the gates?”I shouted.

“I am sorry but Mr. Kapoor told me not to open gates for anyone from The Khurana's,” the guard explained

I just couldn't believe it. Dad is so blindfolded in love for his daughter.