012

••Ahana••

••Ahana••

“Oh! Mrs. Khurana! What the hell is this? I mean, when did you—? Leave that, don't tell that you are the daughter of Kapoors. You married our own boss? How?” Myra jumped on me.

“Myra! Cool down! Yes, I am Ahana Kapoor. I agree that I am Mrs. Ahana Khurana as well. Due to some personal scenario, I had to keep my identity confidential, that's it. Nothing more than that!” I said gathering the papers from the desk.

“Amazing! Now I understood how you know Mr. Dhruv so perfectly. On the very first day itself, you told that you know him very well. So you both were already in love with each other. I wonder why are you still doing this employee job?.... I mean, you can leave it, after all you are Mrs. Khurana."

“I know that Myra but I want to do it. No work is small unless we do it with dedication. And by the way, isn't it getting late for your check up??” I asked.

“Oh ya!!!! Because of this mess, I forgot that I had to leave for the check up. Thank you!! I'll be leaving.” She left the office but not before caressing her baby bump nicely.

I sighed in relief as she left otherwise I had to spill everything to her. I kept the papers back into the shelf.

My phone vibrated but I was least interested in it. Soon it started annoying me because it was vibrating in every second. I kept everything aside and checked.

It was our office group where my and Dhruv's marriage rumors where being discussed.

1. I always knew that something is fishy between Dhruv Sir and Ahana. The way Ahana looked at Dhruv sir was so dark. 😜😜😜

278. I agree!!! But I thought Dhruv Sir would choose someone better than her but.......leave it........ it's Destiny's call!!!😒😒

3889. But I like Dhruv sir and Ahana's pair a lot!!!!💞💞

6578. No wonder........even after marriage they are still looking unbothered. Our Dhruv Hottie is still the hottie!!😄😄😄

9087. #DhruhanaForever!!!   #WeWantAGoodNewsSoon!!!! #JuniorDhruv!!! #OMGMoment!!!!🤗🤗🤗

190043. I think they married because they must have had an accidental one night stand which made Ahana pregnant..........It looks from her tummy size, don't you think????🤔🤔

244567.  I still think something is cheesy!!!!

567896. I am really happy for them after all opposites attract, my friends!!!!😜😜😜😉