015

✨😜😜Surprise! Surprise!😜😜✨
This chapter is written in hurry so please try to ignore my grammatical mistakes, vocabulary, etc etc! English is not my first lang!

✨You may go ahead now!✨

••Ahana••

We reached our home back. I sighed in relief seeing my home back. I mean, it's not my home after all it's Khurana Mansion but still it's the place where I sleep to relax.

We got down from the car and walked up the stairs. The door was opened by the worker before us. He greeted us Good morning which we both reciprocated.

Thank god we don't live with our families otherwise they would have thrown 1000 questions regarding yesterday night by now.

I thought and entered.

“Sir-Madam, Mrs. Khurana have called 20 times in the morning asking about your missing.” The maid said.

See!! I was right!

“Okay, thanks!!” Dhruv said and retarded to his room.

Does he have an appetite or not???  Am I the one only hungry always???

I walked to the maid and asked her about the lunch.

“Sorry madam but we thought you and sir must be out so we didn't prepare anything. If you say, we'll go instantly and prepare something.” She answered.

“It's fine. Can you prepare Maggi??” I asked.

“Sure after all it takes two minutes!” She answered and stepped towards the kitchen.

“Don't prepare anything!” Dhruv shouted after coming out of his room all of a sudden.

This man will never let me live peacefully.

“Why??” I asked.

“Because we aren't going to eat here. Without asking anything, go and get ready. Fast!!!” He pushed me in my room.

“Wait!!! But why—” I tried again.

“I said nah, no questions means no questions. And ya, wear something traditional like saree.” He said and went out.

“Saree?? Why??? It will take minimum half an hour for me to wear it!!” I said in disappointment in my mind.

“Only 5 mins otherwise no lunch today!!” Dhruv shouted from out.