034

"Ya Moms! I am absolutely fine

"Ya Moms! I am absolutely fine. I even took all the medicines and have eaten full. Please don't worry and stop wasting your precious tears. We'll surely be fine soon!" Ahana said handling the cellphone in her palm. She was doing a face-time with the family. The left side consisted of Pranav, Prachi and Arpita while the right side had Gautam and Anuja.

"You could have told me soon, child. You are aware that I have plenty of lawyers working under me. I could have called anyone and brought you back home," Gautam said.

"Dad! I know but this case is sensitive. We can't make the world aware that I am in jail," She replied.

"We know, that's why I hanged the call with my lawyer in the midway. We were so worried for you," Pranav said snatching the phone from Prachi's hand.

"I understand, Dad! That's why, I did everything to get your daughter out of that jail," Dhruv said holding Ahana from behind by her waist and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Moms, Dads and Dadi! I'll keep the call now. We are given limited data. We can't use it full in this face time. We'll call you soon. Bye!" Ahana said and bid them bye.

"What was this?" Ahana said in a serious tone.

"What what?" Dhruv jumped on the sofa.

"You held my waist in front of our family. What would they think now?" Ahana joined him on the sofa.

"Nothing! They'll think nothing! We are married. We have all the rights," Saying this, Dhruv pulled her on his lap.

"There are CCTVs here. We can't do anything! You know, right! Who know, that Chauhan jumps out of nowhere and stop us again," Ahana stopped the growing feeling in him.

"I know! I remember! But this isn't sex! It's our time and there's nothing wrong in it. Infact, I am giving the officers new trick how to love your wife even without saying or doing sex. That Chauhan will also start learning from me about how to impress our wifes," He said and smiled.

"You are really something!" Ahana laughed.

"Ya! Your love!" He whispered.

Both started laughing.

Accidentally Dhruv pressed a remote button resulting the T.V. to flash on. Both got scared for an instance but understood that it was by mistake.

Ahana took the remote and was about to shut it off when the news Channel showed the picture of DK's building.

Dhruv snatched the remote and increased the volume.

"The great DK company's shares are lowering minute by minute. The share holders are fighting for their money!" Dhruv read the headlines flashing on the screen.

"How... Fuck... How the shares dropped? It was absolutely on top till yesterday. Who? Who did it?" Ahana stammered by this huge life changing news. She never even imagined to face such a day.