032

••Dhruv••

••Dhruv••

Yesterday was the best night of mine. The night which I never expected to be but always dreamt of. Ahana! It's just Ahana whom I dreamt this with.

The pleasure of the night, her glowed up face, my passion towards her, her tiredness and drained out soul, my relaxing muscles, her swollen lips, my erection, her wetness, everything! I repeat, everything was just so good. No words to describe it.

I feel the most secured man now, as I have my whole world wrapped in my arms. Her messy hair were tickling me though! But I can handle anything for her!

I called her yesterday to confess everything to her. Every single feeling of mine towards her. No doubt I started to fall for her more, when I saw her in that pink coloured saree. The material was so soft that her figure was glowing more in that. For the first time, I felt jealous of her saree. It gets to touch my wife way before me.

I don't know how I just stepped ahead and kissed her first but when I realized that she wasn't ready, I backed off. I thought she didn't want it as she was not responding to my kiss but when she grabbed my collar, I got my confirmation.

Everything went on well but in the middle, I got a little insecure. I couldn't believe that we were actually taking our relationship a step forward but she made me realize that this night is not made to loose.

This was all I wanted! Me! Ahana! Us! Together!

I kissed her forehead when she was stirring and grabbed my torso more tightly. She looks even more beautiful when she is sleeping.

I don't believe how I got this girl!

I closed my eyes and slept again as it was too early to call it a morning.

~~~

I woke up with the sun throwing it's ray on my pretty face. I stirred a little to sleep a more but whatever happened last night just flashed in my memory but then I just felt a little uncomfortable as I don't feel any weight on me. Where is Ahana?

I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping alone on the bed. Wasn't she here earlier? Where did she go?

NO....

She... She really left?

I grabbed my white shirt and stood up from the bed. Wearing the shirt half, I checked in the bathroom but no, She wasn't there.

Dragging my slippers here and there, I checked on the whole floor but she wasn't there. I went downstairs and directly went into the kitchen. She usually goes in the kitchen after bed. I ran like a zombie in the kitchen and saw just the staff preparing breakfast.