016

Song Credit : Vaky4ever

••Ahana••

"Diya, where are you taking me??" I asked as she was dragging me out of the corridor.

She didn't reply.

She left my hand and stood in front.

"Cafeteria!" She said and pressed the lift button.

In no time, we reached there and sat on the table too.

"Now what??" I asked her.

"You seem to know Akash, I guess!!! Can you tell me more about him?" She said looking down.

"Why am I supposed to do that?" I asked her by taking her chin up.

"Ahana Bhabhi try to understand the situation......" She replied.

I raised my eyebrow to ask about everything.

"Okay fine!!! Akash started working with me, I mean, me and Samay Bhai from the last month. I don't know how but steadily his aura, his soul, his emotions and most importantly, his eyes made my heart go crazy. I started liking him. I know it's just a month with him but I want to know more about him. I have started developing feelings about him!" She said in one breath.

It's just a type of attraction, nothing more.......she is just 22. I can't risk Akash's life like this.

"Diya! You are taking this simple crush as feelings....... Leave it, Akash is much hard to get. You better stop this emotion from growing it more." I said and stood up.

"No Bhabhi! You are taking it in a wrong way. If I feel that my liking or I can say my love is inappropriate I will back off immediately but I need to know about him." She said holding my hands.

"Okay fine!! What do you want to know?? His favourite colour??? Favourite dish? Favourite place? Choice of clothes? Schedule? Car-" I asked her as I felt she wanted to know about his likings but it seemed she wanted something else.

"Past!" She touched the most sensitive part of his life. The past which we both are trying to fight.

I stopped there and then.

Past?? Radhika?? Why she wants that??

"I have seen a different kind of pain, a regret or we can say, hurt in his eyes. I said it earlier, his eyes are the most important thing which attracted me. He behaves differently in his own eyes. I don't understand what is he fighting with. Sometimes he seems so absent minded that anyone can rob him easily while sometimes, he behaves so arrogantly with others." She said as if she had understood everything which I was convincing Akash for years.

It's Been Only You!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara