030

•Dhruv•

•Dhruv•

This was her reason to be odd. This was the reason why she asked me to be her friend. This was the reason she forgot everything about last night.

To leave me?

She wants to leave me?

I walked till the main hall and sat on the sofa there. I clutched my hair tightly trying to figure out what just happened here.

She said she is going to leave me. Leave my family. This marriage too. Why? Because she doesn't want to hurt our parents' feelings. And what about my feelings? Can't she read my face?

No, she can't because you never allowed her to.

I never said anything that'll make her feel that I love her. Yesterday too, I dropped her hopes by talking about other women and that dress added extra fuel to it.

Does that mean she took the decision yesterday? She doesn't want to live with me because I don't respect her presence?

I know, I, do sometimes hurt her by words but I never broke her heart. She isn't those pitty woman who breaks easily. I know her better than me.

Standing in her shoes, I somewhere feel she's right! Parents are really attached to us. Leaving them from a point where nothing can be returned back will be more disappointing. This day was going to come someday or the other but... why today?

She wants to leave so soon though? She got more reasons to leave than staying here. The stunt which I pulled with her parents showed that even her parents are mentally getting attached.

But why can't she stay for me?

Go tell her to stay because you want her by your side! My subconscious mind said.

I can't but I even don't want her to leave. Atleast till I figure out, that I do deserve her. Atleast not before, I get my answers for why she is actually leaving me behind. Atleast not before, I... I tell the truth of our marriage to our parents.

You are not going anywhere Miss. Runaway!

~~~

“Mom, we are joining you all for the Holi celebration!” I said handling the files to Jasmine.

I was in my cabin on a call.

“Do whatever you want. You are an adult. You can do as you wish,” Mom said on the other side.

Was it a rude reply?