03

••Ahana••

••Ahana••

"Ahana, you need to complete the paper work!" Rohan said.

"I'll do it but don't you think these are very much?"

"I know but its a sudden order of Boss." He said scratching his head.

Khajooooooooorrrrrr!!!!!!!

Rohan left from there while I watched into Dhruv's cabin only to see his bloody smirking face.

Everyone one by one left while I was still working on these files. My eyes were so tired. My arms were hurting. My fingers were paining now due to constant typing.

The lights of the floor were turned to dim. There was only me left on the floor I guess along with that Khajoor.

I stood up and stapled the last papers of the last file. I checked the time. It was already 11.45pm. I never waited till even 10 in the office but because of him I was standing here till 12.

Revenge will be taken soon.

I closed my computer and piled the files properly on the table. I checked myself from the toe to head. My shirt was halfway inshirt while my heels where paining due to the wedges. Hair flicks were coming on my face.

I took a buckle from my bag and tied my hair back. I removed my shirt out and straightened it a bit.

I switched off the lights and moved out of my cabin. I drived slowly to my residence. I am happy that I don't live with my parents otherwise they would have killed me to return late home.

I was feeling hungry but don't have any energy left in me to even hold a spoon of food.

"Ma'am dinner?" Maid asked me.

"It's okay. I'll go to sleep." I said while removing my wedges.

I kept my bag and files on the couch and fell directly on my bed.

"My first love...... I love you my bed." I said and fall asleep immediately.

~~~

Tring Tring!!

I moved my hands to search my phone but couldn't find it. I, with an annoying face went near the couch and took my phone. I unlocked it and found 15 missed calls from Mom.

God!! She'll kill me today.

"Hello!"

"Are you okay?? Were you ill yesterday, my girl?? Is your health good?? I am very worried.....speak up!"

"Mom!! I am fine. Totally fine. You say!"

"Say?? Now this is left to hear from you. You don't love your mom now. You forgot her completely."