Darkblanc

LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME.

It's painful to love someone who doesn't love you back.

Your heartbreaks, shattering into many pieces.

Tears in your eyes not transparent but polluted with anger, pain and hatred.

Your heart still pumping but this time you can't feel it. Your hands clammy and sweaty covering your eyes. Legs wrapped around your body.

All you can feel is utter pain.

I love him but he doesn't love me back and I love her but she doesn't like me back, was all they could think about.

Both of them telling it in the heads everyday, killing themselves internally.

Sensing negative emotions the dark butterfly found its way through them. Both the heroes engulfed in darkness, no one to fight them back.

They destroyed the world together with them, leaving the deserted place into the unknown abyss.   

Only if they have revealed their identities in the first place. None of this would have happened. It's painful love. It's painful to love someone who don't return it back, isn't it? 

Just be happy with what you have and don't destroy the world because of your greed for love.

LOVE IS A DELICATE WORD SO DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED IS ALL I CAN SAY.

A/N: Darkblanc, Darkblanc 2 and Darkblanc are not connected. They are just something I wrote long time back. They are short but I hope they impact you! Tell your views in the comment.