Nightmare | Ladynoir

Suggested by: B00100806
Enjoy~

"M'lady?" I pondered out aloud as looked at the spotted heroine infront of me. How did I end up here? I don't seem to remember what happened before this. I was so confused. What is going on?

"Kitty? You are here!" Ladybug exclaimed excitedly, her voice ever so smooth. I awed at her. She never talked to me like this before. It was a dream come true. Her eyes sparkled under the moonlight. "Ready for our patrol, kitty?" She asked, titling her head in such a cute manner. I blushed at the sight in front of me.

"I-uh have to tell you s-something," I said in a stuttering mess. "Yeah? You can tell me anything," She replied in such a soothing tone. Her eyes glistened in the setting sun, making my knees feel like jello. I took a deep breath in anxiety.

"I wanted to tell you that you are great partner and that..." I started saying, plucking courage from within. But suddenly, my gloves started flickering back and forth from my civilian self to my alter ego. My ring wasn't even beeping. What was going on? I started panicking. Now, my entire suit was flickering back and forth. I felt goosebumps all over my body. I looked at Ladybug who looked quite taken aback at the 'glitch.'

I immediately jumped from a roof to another in a dash, almost falling during every jump because of my flickering suit. But I couldn't risk anyone form seeing it. I cannot. It would be putting me and especially, M'lady at risk. I would never want to hurt her, ever. I hopped into my room through the window and landed unsteady on the tiles. What is going on? My heart raced in shock and I was flabbergasted.

"This have never happened before. It could be an upgrade but if it is, Ladybug would experience the same thing. So, it isn't an upgrade. It could be because Plagg is sick? It could be the reason, I guess. Is this permanent?" I started asking questions as such to myself as I paced up and down my room.

Suddenly, I heard a scream from afar. What now? I looked out my polished, glass window to see another akumatised villain. "I am weaponizer! Ladybug, Chat noir give me your miraculouses." I heard the new villain, who was flying in mid-air, shouting as he started shooting random weapons on the ground, injuring people and destroying many things. I groaned internally. "Purr-fect timing," I muttered sarcastically.

I watched at the scene, deciding if I should go or not. In this state, I don't think I can ever fight properly. Maybe I should just wait? As I was weighing my options, I saw a red figure in the corner of my eyes. Ladybug! If I stayed here, I won't be able to protect her. She is more important than me. I love her more than I love myself. She means the world to me. I protect her even if it means my loss.

I ready to jump out of the window to help my lady but just I was about to hope of the window ledge, one leg on it, I detransformed instantly. I fell backwards on the floor with a loud 'thud.' Ouch! I rubbed my back on impulse before looking around for my kwami. He was nowhere to be seen. "Plagg! Plagg! Come out wherever you are!" I yelled, standing up on my feet. But no mini-god was found floating around.

"I'll give a whole box of Camembert. Please! Come out! I need to help M'lady!" I screamed but to no avail. "PLAGG!" I cried desperately. "Claws out!" I shouted, trying every single way to transform but it didn't work. I looked out of the window seeing Ladybug desperately trying to keep the villain from the attacking the city. She was swinging her yo-yo in a circular motion to shield her from the weapons being thrown at her.

"Claws out! Claws out! CLAWS OUT! Please work! Plagg! PLAGG!" I wailed and shrieked, hoping that I would transform. I pulled my hair at all ends miserably trying to think ways to help her. Tears started streaming down my cheeks. I need to help and protect her at all cost.