Bitter love | Adrienette

AU where Adrien shows hatred for Marinette. Sucidal and self harm. Don't read if u dont want to.

Life doesn't always give the gifts we are hoping for, just like that some love are only one way like mine. It causes heartbreaks, cries and pain. Other people don't understand it. But I do. Maybe for those who have situations like that should just ignore the love of your life because all gives you is pain. Pain. Nothing more. So why go after people who are not worth your time and love. Maybe the guy I see in my dreams will love me eventually or maybe I am just blind. It hurts. It hurts so much.

LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME.

It's painful to love someone who doesn't love you back. Your heartbreaks, shattering into many pieces. Tears in your eyes not transparent but polluted with anger, pain and hatred. Your heart still pumping but this time you can't feel it. Your hands clammy and sweaty covering your eyes. Legs wrapped around your body. All you can feel is utter pain. I love him but he doesn't love me back. I tells it in my heads everyday, killing me internally. And it really will.

Just be happy with what you have and don't destroy the world because of your greed for love.

This is my story and maybe it will safe your lives...

Well, no one really liked me. I was a loner. I was sad and always alone. Well, I tried. Of course, who would like a girl like me. Haha! I laughed to myself bitterly and cried to sleep everyday. I didn't really care anyways. I didn't like anyone until I saw him...

He has the softest hair and that glowing eyes under the sun. He is really handsome and his personality doesn't differs. Mixing around with people, having confidence. Not letting others control him. Everything was brilliant about. Oh how I wish, I could talk to him. But of course, nothing will go easy for me.

Days later, I found out that I was wrong, wrong about life, wrong about everything but that didn't change my view about him. It wasn't a surprise. Another bitter laughter escaped wobbling throat. He hates me. I started coughing as I continued laugh. What is the point? Haha. My heart out of my rib cage, tears rolling down eyes.

I wobbled towards my nightstand, opened the last drawer at the bottom where I keep my diary and razor. I rolled up my sleeves in my sober state as i carelessly took the razor right above my hand. I marvelled at the sight of my hand. Cuts and cuts. That was when it started talking.

Really, Marinette? Did you really think Adrien would even like. Haha! You are naïve. A pathetic piece of rubbish living in this planet.

Cut...

No no. This isn't true. A lot of people like me like my parents.

Cut...

You really think they like you. Haha! The only reason they care is because they feel pity. They can easily leave you. Haha! What do you thing a useless and ugly person like you would would be something to his eye. You are just a speck of dust.

Cut...

No! My parents care for me. I know it.

Cut...

You are not serious, are you? Haha! You are just afraid to admit. People would be better without you. They would live happier. Nobody cares if you die. You are afraid to die. But that is your only choice... Now do it.

I brought that amazing object right beside my throat.

I smiled. I smiled after along time. The last I smiled was when... I am happy I smiled. And I am going to smile more.

Goodbye world.

Goodbye Mum.

Goodbye Dad.

Goodbye Love.

I brought it closer to my throat, centimetres away.

Slice as I cut my throat slit open and fell...

A smile on my face as I rested in peace.

Adrien's POV

I switched on the TV and the first thing that came was the NEWS.

Headings: A thirteen years old girl committed suicidal on 14 September 2021, found dead in her bedroom...

Tears were the last things I remembered before blacking out...

This is life. This is the bitter truth.