Someone like you Part 3

Just one last time.

Just want to see your face.

"Are they living in the Agreste Mansion," I asked.

I want to see you Adrien. I really want to.

"No. They made it into an orphanage. They are so kind and good. Marinette has such a good heart!" Rose said, clapping.

Oh, so you donated the mansion that we were supposed to stay in. The mansion that we were supposed to raise our children.

"Oh! So where are they living?" I asked.

Where are you, Adrien? Where are you?

"They live in another house. It is bigger than our house of course but slightly smaller than the Agreste Mansion. It is also Marinette’s workplace. So cool! I love how people call it. A+MDC. It is so original," Juleka said, a small smile etched on her lips.

Wow. You are happy with your wife. I am so happy Adrien. So happy for you.

"Oh? Can you give me their address," I asked, heavy-hearted.

"Yeah, here it is," Rose said she penned down something, handing it to me.

"Oh! Thanks Rose, Juleka. It was nice seeing you again. I will see you soon," I greeting, biding them goodbye.

I am coming soon, Adrien. Just one last time.

Soon, I was on my way through the streets of Paris. The walked as my leg could carry me. It was so heavy and I was so tired. I felt crying. I wanted someone to comfort me but I didn't have anyone.

It was the same. The same Paris I once walked in. Tall buildings everywhere. The same kind, city. Couples sitted everywhere. Everyone smiling at each other. That was warmth but I was just cold. I felt a storm swirling inside my heart.

Soon, I was infront of you big, large and cold mansion. I thought we would have one together but, no. I dried my tears as I walked towards the huge door.

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited

But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it

I brushed the doorbell with my fingertips. I was hesitant, verge of tears. I croaked. My throat had a lump. I was supposed to live with but let's just get this over with.

I pressed the bell. I want to see your face. I heard shuffling from the other side. You were coming. I quickly wiped my tears which I didn't know was rolling down my cheeks.

The door slowly opened. I just didn't want to face reality. I peeped through the small gap.

"Kagami!?" A girl voice jumped in surprise. You wife. The love of your life.

"Marinette," I told hesitantly as I bowed slightly. Your wife, my friend, she squeezed me into a bear hug. I couldn't stop crying. But I quickly wiped it away.

"Oh, it's so good to see you! Where did you go? Do you know how worried we were?" She asked. So kind. No wonder you like her. She was kind and beautiful.

"Mrs Agreste, hmm? I went to Japan. I miss you too!" I said, smirking slightly, my heart paining.

She blushed. "O-oh so you heard?" She stuttered. I smiled at her. I could never hate her or you. Everyone is right. You guys are perfect for each other. I looked at her better. She had a baby bump. You are having a baby.

"Oh my! You are pregnant! Congrats!" I said with a fake smile. A pink blush painted her cheeks as she nodded.

"Come in, Gami! Let me get Adrien too." She said with a smile on her own as she ushered me inside.