Darkblanc 2

Ladybug's POV

What should I do? Why is there such thing as love. All it does is give heartbreaks. Is it just infatuation? I love him not because he is a good looking but also because he has a big heart that have love and kindness but others love him because of his looks.

Practically everyone can fall in love with him but what does he see in me just a plain clumsy girl who is really awkward.

When someone else touch him my heart shatters bit by bit but why.

Why? It will shatter soon. I like him but I like myself too but I can't process the fact that everyone likes him.

He is mine and only mine and because of love evil happens. Heartbreak. Why is there love. I cant control my feelings. I start crying.

They say it's what you make, I say it's up to fate. It's woven in my soul, I need to let you go. Your eyes, they shine so bright, I want to save that light. I can't escape this now, unless you show me how.

This song running through my head.

Maybe I have to sacrifice my love to save the world. Maybe, I need to let you go.

I can't escape my thoughts my feelings, meanwhile the demons releasing their power to engulf me in their evil. I can't control my body but a moth can. I became dark just like the beast inside.

My heart take away and kept by the demons controlling my body. I have not heart, no heart which can have love and find love but a body full of hatred making the whole disappear into thin air because now the hero is the villain and the villain is the end of the world.

Because there was no hero to save the world and it all happened because of Love.

Love, the most sensitive emotions of them all. Just with one simple action, it can turn into hatred and anger. But hatred and anger takes your life to change into love. So don't take the four letters easily because if you take one out there is not life.

Something you can never ever take for granted. Thump! Thump! Thump! Your heart beats but the truth is you can feel it. Love is like the river. Once there is an obstacle, it takes time to purify. So don't take love for granted you all. Always appreciate the time you have with your loved ones. Because there are many people out there who is not as lucky as you.

A/N: Darkblanc, Darkblanc 2 and Darkblanc are not connected. They are just something I wrote long time back. They are short but I hope they impact you! Tell your views in the comment.