GONE | Ladynoir

What is the point of living if you don't have your loved ones. The ones you love. The ones I love.

The person I love.

The girl I love.

The damsel with bluebell eyes and black that reflects blue in the light that I love.

The girl who sits behind me.

The girl who stutters and blushes.

The girl who has adorable freckles.

The girl who stands up for others even the ones who are wrong.

The girl who care.

My partner.

The girl who sacrifices.

My girlfriend.

The girl who gave people chances.

The girl who gave my dad a chance.

The girl who gave hawkmoth a chance to live peacefully with his son.

The girl who was gone.

Gone.

She was gone.

She disappeared right infront of me.

Her breathing stopped right infront of me.

And I stood that not able to do anything for her.

I would kill myself. I could help akumatised people but couldn't help her. I feel stupid. But I know she would want me to follow he right path and that is the only reason I am breathing right now.

My partner.

My love.

My life.

But, she promised. She promised that she would stay.

She would stay with me till the end.

She would fight with me till the end.

She promised me that we would be the duo who kicked people's butt.

She promised me we would have a future together.

She promised me that she would stay buy my side no matter what happened.

She promised that she would love me.

She promised me that she would calm me down when I was blue.

She promised to show kindness towards me.

She promised that she wouldn't sacrifice her life for anyone, especially me.

But, she did it to my father. The portal opened wide out of control, a blast came out of it, straight towards hawkmoth but she didn't stop allowing my father to suffer. She stood infront of him, getting the impact all to herself. My father. It was all his fault. He did this to her. I would kill him but that's not what she wants.

Her last words rung in my head. I have to fulfil it.

"Do not be sad for me, Chaton. Live your life happily with you father. Forgive him. You need to forgive him. Don't forget me, Mon minou."

You are gone.

You were the light to my eyes.

The missing piece to my half.

Yin was separated from Yang.

Moon separated from Sun.

Land from sea.

Destruction from creation.

Love from hatred.

Opposite from opposite.

You were woven into my soul but now I need to let you go.

You eyes have always shone the brightest in the world to my eyes and I wanted to save their light but now it's gone. It's light was gone.

I want to escape this now unless you show me how.

But, you are gone and you can't come back to.

The demons hiding in my eyes. However, I am resisting because of you.

You the brightest gem to my eyes. The only gem to my eyes. Now, you were gone. There was no more light in my soul.

She's gone. What is the purpose of my life now. You are the reason I lived and now you are gone.

Gone far away from me because I couldn't help you. It's my fault. His fault. Everyone's fault.

Life's fault.

Fate. All because of fate. And now don't care about my fate, just when I would end up with her there, above in calm, carefree sky.

First my mother. Then, you. Fate. I always had bad fates. Maybe, that's why I was given the Cat miraculous. The black cat. The unlucky black cat.

I loved her and still do. She loved me. She promised me that whatever life have in store for us, we will face it together but she is gone.

Gone.

Gone. A word that brings cold shivers down my spine. A word that I would never forget.

Gone.