I'll show you | Kagami Angst

Why? Why? WHY? Why did you move on so easily? How did you move on so easily? Was I just a toy for you? Was I nothing? Was I just something you could play with? Did you just make me a fool? A follower, a puppet? Was I nothing but fool?

You could just easily flow away from me, can you? You didn't actually care about me, did you? I was just for your past time, like a twig you could play with right? I wasn't need for your life. You were just waiting for our break up, weren't you. And you finally got you wish.

How could I be so naïve, so foolish, so stupid? Ugh! I gave you my everything, my every bit in life but you didn't like me one bit, did you? You didn't love me at all. You were just using me this whole time. We dated for 8 months and I thought it really meant something, anything but I guess it was nothing to you.

It is funny how I gave you my all while you didn't. I guess it was a sign that you didn't love me but I was too blinded by love. Our love. Fake love. Everything was just fake love. You were faking it all along. I was so attached you that I didn't know I was leading myself towards darkness.

I begged my mother to attend the same school as you, to always be with you. I literally fell on her feet just to go. I did anything for you and after much pleading, she finally let me go. It was hard for me. I sacrificed my pride and my insecurities just to be with you and you moved so easily.

You didn't even look back one bit. I wish I was like that. I wish I could forget all those memories we made together. I wish we didn't love each other at all. Was it really love though? It was for me. No for you, I guess. I wanna ask again. Was our time together, just nothing? Then, how could you move so easily. So easily with her.

You know I hate her to my guts. You know I want nothing to do with her. I complained to you everyday about her and you just kissed me to calm me down. But now you are with her. They very girl I competed with just to get you. Were you just laughing at me behind the back as I spilled my sorrows to you? Were you waiting for us to break up, Adrien? Were you?

I was so gullible to love you. So gullible to think that you could ever love me. So gullible to think that I would get you instead of the ravenette. So gullible to think that you would even think about me. Have you ever thought about me, Adrien, after our break up? I don't think so.

The next say, you came into the class like the same sunshine boy, smiling you widest. It looks like the widest I ever saw. It was like our break up was the happiest thing to you. I tried to get your attention but I don't think you saw me at all. You avoided me but kept eyeing the petite, clumsy girl. You never saw me like that. You were like this at all.

Now, both of y'all are dating like nothing in the world ever matter other than y'all. Kissing in the hallways, cuddling in your seats while I look at you, heart piercing, from the corner of my eyes, pleading that you would ever come back to me. You know I was there looking at your every move with her yet you didn't bother. Didn't say a word to me.

Everyone like both of you together. Everyone. Whistling, claps and cheers were made whenever you were seen together with her which was most of the time. But when you were with me, everyone looked disgusted. I don't know why I still love you. I don't know how I can still love you after everything you did to me. It is amazing how someone can break you heart but you still love them with all the little pieces.

I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment. Not to hurt you, but so that you can finally understand how much you have hurt me. Maybe I want to hurt you? I likes to think that I actually meant something to you. I still love you but you don't care so...

I will find someone better than you. Someone kind, attractive, compassionate but most of all someone with a heart. Adrien, I will show you that I can find someone for me and that you didn't matter to me one bit. I'll show you that you memories, your cuddles and your kisses didn't matter to me. I will show you that you don't matter to me. I will show you that you are just a page torn from the story I'm living in. I'll show you that you can't shatter my heart so easily and that I can still love. I will show you, Adrien. I will show you.

This is my challenge. And I will show you. I will.

I hope you guys like this. It was rushed though. I hope this was sad enough for you angsty souls. Anyways, good night. I'm tired.