Hopeful love Part 1

Her worst nightmare has came to life.

She was alone. She had no one. Not even her closest friend. She was rich but had no happiness. Her best friend disappeared infront of her just like that with another. She don't even think he felt that she was his only friend until he started coming to school. She had no one. Her father was busy going for meetings, going for business trips and taking care of the city as Mayor.

Everyone thinks that she am a bully. Everyone even Adrien, her only childhood friend. As she stared out the window, she saw the blonde with the raven haired girl. She couldn't take it anyone. Even Sabrina, was ignorant. She didn't know what to do. There was no one for her. She felt like she was just a speck of dust. 

Daughter of mayor. Everyone wants to be the Daughter of the Mayor. You get everything.

But for her, it was hatred and pain. She was jealous of everyone. They had a family but she had none. She was alone. What's the point of living if you have nothing. Alone. Alone at home. Alone in school. Alone everywhere. She stayed not wanting to come out. She didn't want to come out. She had none.

No one to care for.

No one to spend time with.

No one to live with.

No one to share her love with.

No one to be with.

No one to share with.

No one to talk to.

No one hug.

No one to cry on.

No one to kiss.

Life just became a nightmare.

"Chloe, please come out. You have been in there for two weeks. Please come out, darling. I am worried. Please. I am sorry I have to leave you every time for work but you know its for your own good right? Please. I don't want to see you like this," the Mayor begged her daughter eyes full of hope. He sighed. He persuaded everyday for her to come out of her room. What was the point.

"Y-yes, Daddy. I am S-sorry, I made you worried but I just needed time," Chloe said in shaky tone as she opened her room door. She was wearing her Pjs, making sure her dad couldn't see the cuts. You could tell that she was crying. Her eyes were puffy. As soon as she opened the door, Mr Bourgeois engulfed her daughter into a big hug. She cried as she buried her head in his chest.

"Dad, can I go out for a while please." She needed more lone time. "Yes, of course. Just don't make me worried, ok?" He replied as he slightly smiled.

Chloe put on her yellow hoodie and made sure it covered her half face and her entire body from head to toe, just her eyes to be seen. as she walked out the hotel. Small steps. Bit by bit. She wobbled. It has been two weeks since she went out. The sun shone on her as she covered her eyes with her hands. She took a deep breathe as she walked to the near by fountain to sit.

Breathing in the air around her, she smelled nature. Something she missed for two weeks. Something she took advantage of. Sigh! What was she doing there? There was no point. No point of living. All she does was hurt people because she was jealous and people hurt her back. She didn't want money or fame.

She want love and care.

Her father. Her father couldn't give her that. She knew her was doing everything for their own good but it wasn't enough. It just gives more pain than ever. He couldn't give her love. Her mother wasn't there. None appreciated her. None needed her. She felt like she didn't belong. No one loved her. She never felt so hurt and painful throughout her life. She felt like jumping in a pitch black and dark whirlpool, forgetting all about her pain.

She continued sitting there, watching the whole of Paris. She saw couples, families and friends. None was alone like she was. She was fidgeting with her charm bracelet. It reminded her about the time when she was young. Her father gave it to her.

At that time, her dad wasn't Mayor. He was just dad. Kind, funny and loving. She had so much fun. But now she has money. Money without love. Love. It echoed on her head. Love. A word she never experienced. Something she took for granted when she was young. Something she never knew would give her pain. Something she never thought she needed.

Something she never got with money. "Money can't buy love, Chloe," she remembered the bluebell eyed class president tell her. The words echoed. She was always jealous of her. She understood that now. Love can't be bought but can certainly fade away. There was no hope. She had no purpose. Might as well die. Die from hatred, pain and loneliness. Disappear from reality.

She put the lucky charm in her pocket of her hoodie as she continued watching the sky above. The clouds taking shape into whatever they liked. She wished she were like them. Carefree, swimming in the sky at its own will, own freedom. When the cloud gets an impact, it splits into two or more but comes back together by the wind, by itself.

But her heart wasn't. Her heart was already broken into hundreds and thousands of small shattered pieces, each of them having its own impact, effect and emotions. It couldn't be mended. It was too powerful.

While the clouds were white, light and pure, her heart was dark, bloody and broken. It was too painful.

It was like a big, heavy stone piercing her heart. It cannot be taken out. The stone was growing bigger and bigger while her broken heart was shrinking. Shrinking until it would disappear into the abyss. Love was supposed to bring joy and happiness to a person but all it gives to her is pain, the opposite.

She definitely didn't imagine her life to come like this until she was like a ghost. Pale and invincible. Nobody could see her. It's like she didn't exsist.