23) MOMENTS

After dinner, we retired back to our rooms surprisingly me and shushant in different rooms.

And when I asked why he simply said that it will be better to live in different rooms till the time we are here. It will give us privacy.

The emotions I felt that time could not be voiced out so I simply nodded.
I thought now we are friends and he will be comfortable in my presence but ,guess not.

But isn't it better than how our relationship was in the beginning ?

Atleast he is not cruel and harsh.

I thought this trip will bring us closer but now it seems impossible with shikha here.

Thinking all these I didn't even notice when I slipped into deep slumber.

Next morning,
Waking up at 6 ,after some stretching and morning routine I made my way to the kitchen.

Following the routine I made the coffee and made my way to Shushant's room.

Just as I opened the door of his room his alarm went off.
I watched him stir and he opened his eyes not noticing me here he sat up and did some stretching with his eyes closed.

I don't know why I kept my gaze at him ...heat rising on my cheeks and ears as I noticed his bare torso, he didn't had his T-shirt and I went into the flashback of wken I saw him that day ,just in a towel .

I was busy imagining him when suddenly a burn in my finger brought me back to reality and I pulled my finger away shaking the heat away I put my finger in my mouth to ease the burn and now I noticed that the cup was now in his hand and he was laughing out loud.

What!?- he put my finger in the cup and I was busy in my own thoughts that I didn't even realise him taking the cup from my hand and touching my finger

Noticing his real laugh I smiled, he looked at me and his aura suddenly changed.

SHUSHANT'S POINT OF VIEW:-

waking up when my alarm went off. I thought of sleeping a little more but realising I have a meeting at 10am I woke up.
Also these sunrays won't let me sleep any more

I did some stretching and when I opened my eyes I noticed shradha standing at door so I wished her a good morning but she didn't respond

A small smile on her lips and eyes still as if remembering something good.
Her hair wet meaning she just bathed, she looked fresh.

I noticed the cup in her hands, oh so she came to give the coffee not forgeting the duties.

Sighing I walked up to her.
"Good morning" I said and took the cup from her taking a sip but she again didn't respond and I smirked looking down at the cup and with a mischievous grin I took her pointer finger and dipped it into the hot coffee.

Suddenly she squeled and shaked her hand ,seeing her expressions o couldn't help but laugh.

She looked so damn funny.
But my laughter died down as I saw her putting the finger in her mouth to ease the burning sensation.