24) THE UNIQUE JOB

SHUSHANT'S POINT OF VIEW:-

After Hurrying to finish breakfast shradha excused herself and went back to her room saying she will be down in 20 minutes.
I just spent that time in chewing my food properly
It's so tasty.

"Shushant, what post will you give her? I mean she has no work experience and you promised that I could be your secratary in this trip too. Remember whenever you went abroad for some meetings you always took me with you and I would accompany you in every party as your date and meeting as your secratary. Will it change now?"

Shikha spoke in a low tone, clearly sad.

I know I wanted this trip alone, I wanted to clear my thoughts but the things didn't go as planned

First shradha was sent with me then shikha too came.
Thinking that it was a surprise trip for her and Raghav sent her here.

He thought that this trip with shikha will show me how she still loves me and this trip will bring us closer because after marriage with shradha I was never with her.

But I'm married and shradha is a good girl how can I be with her knowing I'm doing sin. And that is the reason I yelled at him in frustration when he called me yesterday evening saying that a big surprise is waiting for me there.

"Shushant?''
Shikha's voice brought me back to the real world.

"Huh? Yes of course you would be my secretary I will assign some other work to her" I smiled a little.

"Thankyou!" She chirped brightly and hugged me tight

I agree I should not do this to shradha but I live shikha and how can I deny her when she asked this so hopefully. And shradha knows my feelings towards shikha, she will understand.

I pulled away from her and gave her a smile.

SHRADHA'S POINT OF VIEW:-

Changing into a formal wear I finally went down.
Thankgid I had a formal wears I decided to bring just in case needed and today while we return I will buy a couple more of these wears.
Not that wearing saree to office is problem but it would be difficult to handle work in those compared to working in this .

Just as I stepped down the last step I saw shushant and shikha smiling at each other.

Shushant had a genuine smile in his lips and I don't know how to feel about this.

This man is so confusing, I fail to understand him everytime. Everytime I think we are coming closer he would do something that will make me doubt on our bonding.

''I'm ready"
I said to make them aware of my presence and Shushant snapped his head towards me and stilled saying nothing. He simply just looked at me.
It was when shikha nudged him with a frown, he shook his head and stood up
"Let's go then"
I waled beside him to we reach his car and when he opened the passenger door I made a move to sit but before I could shikha already sat and then turned towards us and gasped as if she just realised what she did.