27.)BLUE DIAMOND

SHRADHA'S POINT OF VIEW:-

I was busy arranging the files and papers which will be needed for tomorrow's meeting.
Everyone is so excited and nervous for this meeting. I heard shushant wants this deal so much and that is the reason everyone is working so hard so that they could get extra bonus.

I sighed today also I will try my best to ignore him.

I know I'm pathetic to be like this. As if with no self respect living a life like this. i can earn decent with my freelancing writting , I am a modern girl of modern world but still tollerating my husband's behavior but what to do, im not a normal girl. I'm the girl who has a past of being unwanted and im still unwanted. When I learnt that Shushant will be my life partner, the boy who was my first friend when i was a kid of 4 years. we were so close till my 4th birthday . i dont rememeber much but yeah we were close and then when our families drifted apart we didin't talk after that but i really missed that friend , maybe because he was my only friend , first and last. 

i thought when we will get married we can be the same, best friends, best couple but happiness  never sees my face. i love the thought of us together. is it bad that I'm with him just because I hope that we can be together in the future. This wait of mine is a chance for him to notice me and our marriage.....and if he fails ......when my patience limit is crosed then I'll be out. I can't  kill my self respect every damn time. this is a last chance for my fate too to give me happiness, a chance to make me someone's priority and love.

I didn't realise when tears started falling down my eyes I realised my surroundings when suddenly so he called me e e so I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at her

"Mr Woodland is calling you in his cabin he has some urgent files which need to be xerox for tomorrow's meeting"

That man again.

"And Shraddha please be careful ok"

"Why?"  I asked wondering why she thinks that way. I thought I'm the only one who finds him strange.

"actually Mr. Woodland doesn't have a very good reputation  around the office .last year he was caught in a very in appropriate situation in a store room with one of the office colleagues so he is very creepy man. As we ladies have always talked about how uncomfortable bit feels to be around him alone. He is always starring which is too creepy."

"Then why don't you all complain against him if he is making you all so uncomfortable?"

I asked because it's our right to raise voice against a man who behaves like a creep.

"Well we don't have any proof. Last year also he was left without any sevior punishment except a warning and  his promotion was cancelled.
We haven't cought him doing anything it's just the women's instinct that warns us to stay away from him. And obviously so many women can't get false alarm about a single man. There is something really off with him and now that you are always called in his office I just wanted to warn you about him. So be careful''

She said and patted my shoulder and left

I filled my lungs with air and released it. Trying to calm myself.

Later when I was arranging the files in mr.woodlands' cabin which he asked me to do .. called me.

"Shradha "

"Yes sir ?you  want something else?" I asked I asked desperately searching for a way out of here as soon as possible.

"Yes, today you will be accompanying me to a meeting. So you will be late inform your family that you are going to be late and there should didn't wait up for you"