11) THE LETTERS

I have changed Ranveer's name ...Don't be confuse if you find Ranveer anywhere.i have edited but if had missed somewhere please notify , I'll change immediately.......Shushant is the new name and face of the main lead character.

            ▪️◾◼️◾▪️
       ⚜️❇️⚜️❇️⚜️❇️⚜️

ONE WEEK LATER.........
           🔆🔸🔸🔸🔆

New day with new beginnings of pure hapiness.
It was middle of March.
Spring was making its presence known. Bits of green were poking out of the ground and birds was starting to swell on the tree branches.
The air contained dant indescribable quality of and promise that the last of the something positive. For moment in time she could just enjoy the sun.with eyes closed her other senses heightened the solid wood of the cable behind the slight Breeze that caused her here to brush against her cheek in the distance birds were treating and an occasional squirrel chartered. She could feel the coiled tension  unwinding from shoulders and her jaw.

She smiled.
            •°•••••❄️•••••°•

"Shradha! my coffee!"Sushant yelled.

I kept the coffee infront of him.
"Shushant..."I started
"What! what do you want?"
Shushant snapped.

"Listen shushant ,past one week you have been very rude to me. Coming late at night. Not eating properly and ignoring me. I don't know what problem you have from me but let's talk about it. I don't have any idea why you hate me so much. If you didn't want to marry me you shouldn't have. Enough of your tantrums. Let's talk like mature people."I kept my words in front of him.

Hit turned towards me.
"Again. Acting innocent. Can you stop the drama. You know why I hate you. You knew  that I never wanted to marry you. I wanted to marry my Shikha, my love, my life. But you! You ignore all my requests."

"No I don't have any clue why you are acting like this towards me. what you are saying? I don't know any Shikha" I said the truth.

He Scoffed" yeah now you will tell me that you didn't get any of my letters"

"Letters? what letters I don't know anything about any letter"I said, I really didn't have any idea what he was talking about.

"The letters I posted to you. Requesting you breaking you to deny this wedding but what you replied, that you don't care! you knew I couldn't deny this wedding because father wanted you as my bride."he said angrily.

"believe me Shushant I don't know anything about  that letter. I never got any letter" I pleaded.

He Stormed towards the cupboard and took out some papers.
He came back towards me and threw those papers on my face.

"These the replies you gave me these are the proof that you got that letter. That you destroyed my future with my Shikha" he said and stormed out of the room.

With Trembling hands I picked up those letters. And what I read shook me.

To Sushant,
I don't know what were you thinking while writing this stupid letters to me. If you love her. That's your business what can I do. I don't have any problem with what to do in a personal space. I am happy with this marriage. All I want is your wife's status and money.and as long as I get this  I don't have any problem with your extra marital affair.
Why should I deny my parents. I only see advantage in this marriage.  I don't love you or something like that. Actually you did a great job telling me this, now I don't have to pretend to be an innocent, or carring  or loving wife. You love sikha aur Diksha I don't care.

This was clearly not my handwriting but what surprised me was that the letter had my signature.

That means all this while  when I thought Sushant was wrong, actually I was the one who hurted him.

now it make sense why he hates me so much or why he behaves like this.

He Clearly wants to be with the shikha and I am the one in between them.
Unintentionally I came between them I am the one who destroyed their future as well as mine.

But who could do this. I am very sure those letters are not written by me . Any of these letters didn't reach me then how can I reply them.
There is clearly someone who wanted me to look bad in front of him.
I have to clear this misunderstanding.
and this handwriting I have seen it somewhere but where?

I will think about it later but for now I have to get Shushant's trust and friendship.

I want to talk to him.
I followed after him.
I know what I have to do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Free him.

🔅🔸🔅🔸🔅🔸🔅🔸🔅
Love you guys.
Sorry for the late update.
Hope you enjoyed
Words -806
Love
Aditi ❤️