34.B) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[ii]

My fingers hovering over the mobile screen,on a perticular contact number.

It's already past midnight.
Shradha has taken her medicine and is asleep , safely tucked inher bed.

Shikha Is passed out, not that I care, she is useless now but I know in the future she might come in some use to catch the main guy.

But there are so many questions in my mind that if I don't get  it solved, my nerves will burst.

Why was I even married to shradha in the first place .after all dad forgot his hatred towards kapoor in just a single day.

Why was I never trusted informed about the arms theft.

And the most important question is , where the hell is he!

Sighing I finally tapped on the screen and brought the device near my ear.

"Hello?"
Came a voice from another end but it wasn't dad.

"Hello? shushant sir?"

"Yes? Where is dad?"

"Ahh sir actually mr. Uday is a little busy in an important meeting."
And this reply irrited me. Hell with his meetings.

"Who are you?"I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Sir I'm his Buttler."

"So listen mr Buttler, I'm in no mood to talk patiently.
Go to him right now . I need to speak to him . It's damn urgent" I said with tight jaws.

"O.okay sir"
Next I heard some hushed noices and then I finally listened his voice

"Hello son" I heard his thick heavy voice and closed my eyes and sighed.
I missed him.

"प्रणाम dad" I said in a weak tone

(pranam: it's a respectful greeting generally Hindus use to greet their elders)

"Bless you  my son. ..... why do you sound defeated? What happened?" He asked after a pause.

Isn't it strange that without us saying anything out parents knows that we need something.

Dad a...where are you? Where are you so busy that you didn't even come to the wedding.
The skull...why is happening? Shikha betrayed us. Shradha almost died-

Therr qre lot of things you two needs to know. I know you must be thinking that how kapoor and Rajput families forgot their bitterness and tied you both in a knot...but son it's not the tomr yet...I am waiting for some confirmation and when it's confirmed me and mr kapoor will come to talk to you both but till then you have to hold on.

Dad I don't understand.where are you? Tell me right now and I'm coming there this instant

No! If we meet right now the enemies will target you both.

"Dad! I'm not weak! I can help you. Already there are lot of things making me frustrated. You arenot helping oy either!"

I said in a louder than usual voice , this is so irritating. I called dad I to know some answers but dad he's is giving me new headaches.

What the hell!

"Watch it son! Don't talk to me in that tone. Right now I can tell that there was some misunderstandings in both the families. And we both blamed each other. For  death of someone innocent .......and now ..few months ago mr kapoor and I came across that there was something else missing from the puzzle ........and yes keep shradha safe!you understand?! The mistakes youfid shouldn't be repeated son. I made you marry her do thatyou can keep her safe  but you almost lost her! Keep it in mind if something happens to her, I won't be able to show my face to someone very dear to me.
So be aware.