10) MY SHIKHA

Nora fatehi as shikha👆

SHUSHANT'S POINT OF VIEW:-

I opened the door andfirst thing I noticed was the decorated walls.
Flowers were beautifully arranged and scented candles were lit.
But the most mesmerising scene was........My bride...... sitting in the middle of the bed with her veil.
I couldn't see her face but I can tell she looks beautiful.
Her twinkling jewels worshipped her intensifying her beauty.
Her nervousness was evident in her gestures. He was playing with her fingers.....and the that medolic sound of her bangles ....the cling ....clung of those bangles were calling me towards her......Ahhh ...I so wanted to go to her.
See her face.
Get drowned in her sparkling eyes.
Grab her and kiss the hell out of her.
I started walking towards her. I want to see her face but know her.....
She is my love
The owner of my heart ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My Shikha...

Soon i was disturbed by that annoying sound ...
.
.
.
My phone!!!!!
I was so close to her
My love.
Why god? if not in real life at least in my dreams let me be with her.

I do wanted to be with her, marry her but my dad, he wanted to clear his relationship with those Singhanias and forced me marry her.

I soon turned my head and saw Shradha sleeping peacefully.
I sighed
I asked her to decline this marriage but being a bitch she is ignored all my pleads.
I told everything but she just had destroy mine, Shikha's and her own life actually No she get be my wife. And enjoy these luxurious life.

Hearing a groan from her I moved towards her.
She opened her eyes and looked up at me.
Rubbing sleep from her eyes and pressing her head she asked "what happened?"
I sighed and dragged a chair near the bed and sat on it.
"You have weakness and due to the fall you have small cut on your forehead nothing much serious but you should eat."
She looked at me and then lowered her gaze
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb everyo-"
"No need. I can't do anything with your sorry. You already did what you wanted, now it's my turn. You are late." I said before she could finish her sentence.

"Huh?". Ahhh again playing innocent

"Eat"I said and handed her a plate of food .
She looked up at me and took the plate.
"Then go to the couch and sleep I don't have full night to serve you. I'm sleepy and have office tomorrow because I have to earn money and not sit at home all day!  ."I said  more like snapped.
And hurt flashed through her eyes as if she didn't knew she will facing this in this marriage.
She decided her fate.
She separated me from my love.

She blinked her eyes several times hiding her tears and focused on her food.
She ate silently while I was working on my laptop.

After having food she went down.
I just sighed and closed my laptop.
When she came back she just arranged a bedsheet on the floor and slept. Her back facing me.
I sighed
It's better if I ignore her
And focus on other tasks

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHRADHA'S POINT OF VIEW:-

Next morning I woke up when I felt sunrays kissing my face.
It was enveloping my whole body in its warm embrace.

Yawning I opened my eyes.
Shushant was fast asleep like a horse.
I quickly got up and did all my chores.
After getting freshed I went downstairs prepared the coffee for our prince.

Sometimes I think why is he behaving like this.
I remember that date we went before our marriage he was such a charm.
Is he bipolar or something.
After marriage it looks like as if he hate my existence or as if I have stolen something very precious from him.

But he do t know me .
Yesterday he saw me weak, I obeyed everything yesterday but now I will not let down
I couldn't stand for myself in front of my stepmother because I knew my father will not support me
Also I was scared of her.
She was scary and mercy less these scares on my body are the proof but now I won't let that happen to me again.
God has given me chance to create my life once again and I won't loose it.
You must be wondering where I got that strength from.
Well yesterday night I had this dream.
My mother she talked to me and motivated me.
It was the first time I saw her in my dream.
Well after all I just saw her face for the first time, just a day before.
Anyways it was the first time someone was expecting something from me and I won't let her down.

LOVE YOU MUMMY.

        ______•~°~•______

SORRY  FOR DELAY ,WELL MY BOARDS WERE SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN .
HAPPEN .......
JEE WAS NOT THAT FAR EITHER
BUT NOW THAT THEY ARE POSTPONED AGAIN....
SERIES OF UPDATES WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU.
LOVE
ADITI ❤️

WORDS-842