2) THE DATE

Shushant singh rajput as shushant
Shraddha Kapoor as Shraddha .
Please don't forget about this author after reading.
Please vote and comment.
By the way do you like the characters?
or want to give some other suggestions.?

_____________________

I was going through all the wedding cards,finalising the best for my wedding
It's the only task my dad gave me except for the Instagram
I didn't ask anything,I know better.

Suddenly my door opened and my brother walked in
"Get ready I will drop you at the rose cafe you will meet shushant there. He wants to talk to you before wedding and be careful act properly, you better not do something stupid or I will tell to papa. One of my men will sit near you and he will make sure I hear every word you speak." He spat and left the room
By now you must have guessed.
My brother don't like me,well my stepbrother.
My mom's died giving birth to me so I never knew her. My father wanted a son. He loved my mummy but thought losing her for a girl child was not worth it. He just wanted heir.
Soon he married another woman my stepmother. She gave a heir to him, Rohan my so called brother.
He love stepmother and now I guess he totally forgot about his first child,me from his first wife but I can't do anything
I tried,  really tried to make him notice me. To make a place in this mansion but I failed.

Sighing I stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready for my date.
I dressed very simple just a crop top and it's matching skirt.i opened my hair and for makeup I just applied Kajol and eyeliner and lip balm.
I looked at the mirror and smiled.

Rohan drived me to the cafe. I got out and he just banged the door behind me and drove off.
I sighed and entered the cafe.

I scanned the room and soon I saw him, busy in his phone.wearing a blue suit and a grey tie.
His bodyguards not standing so far away from him.
I walked up to him and cleared my throat.
He looked up and gestured me to sit across from him after scanning me from head to toe.
He smiled warmly and asked"what would like to have"in his masculine voice
"Orange juice please" I replied
He nodded and asked a waiter to take our order.
"I wanted to meet you before the wedding. I wanted to know you little and wanted to ask if you are happy." He said
I just smiled and replied sweetly "I happy, I agreed to marry you willingly."
"Good to know, our fathers suddenly proposed this wedding.i was shocked at first but when I saw your photo I agreed, you are beautiful."
I blushed crimson.
I muttered a small thankyou shyly.

I stayed there for 2 hours
We talked about our hobbies and our passion
I got to know that he is really rich like my father or even more.
He is very strong his muscles are not fake he has learned matialarts and can handle gun too.
He is really sweet
He always held my hand and smiled at me.
After leaving the cafe we walked in a nearby garden.we were holding hands
He even bought cotten candy for me
"There's something here"he placed his finger on the side of his lip
I looked at him confusingly
"Huh?"
He extended his handed and wiped my bottom lip with his thumb and licked it .
I blushed and looked away .
He chuckled and put his hand on my lower back pulling me with him.
Soon he got a call from his office and he said that he has to go.
It disappointed me a little and I pouted but nodded my head
" one more week then we will be married and you will see me all the time."
He cheered me up and I smiled.
He is really nice.
We catched up so quickly.
No one would guess our fathers were once the enemies.
I will be his wife soon.
I will be waiting....one week
I called my brother to pick me up. He will be here in 15 minutes.

Shushant couldn't drop me because he has to go to his office ASAP and it would take long of he will drop me.
So now we are waiting for my brother. Shushant has offered to stay till he comes.
He was holding my hands
And he turned to me,
"Shraddha I know that our fathers didn't got along well and now it seems to get better with our marriage. I am really happy that you are the girl I am marrying. Before meeting you I was confused if it is a right decision but now I see that you are a very nivmce girl and even though it's an arranged marriage I can assure that of you will be my wife I will be happy.we will get along fine."
He said stressing the word fine but I didn't paid attention and smiled at him." Thank you for saying these words to me.they mean a lot. I am happy too that I am marrying you."
I looked down "you had always been my secret crush but I was scared to tell anyone especially my father and you. I always looked at you from a far corner"
I confessed and smiled shyly "and texting you through Instagram from the past week build this courage in me to confess this if I had felt you would be angry then I would have never confessed."I said and looked down at my fingers not looking in his eyes.
He just hugged me before I can look up to him and I was not able to see his expression.he hugeed tightly almost choking me.
I tried to push him but he wouldn't move
Before I can open my mouth to say anything a car honked behind us and Ranveer immediately left me "sorry I was just overwhelmed"he said and smiled
But this smile was little different ,I don't know in what way but it was.
The car honked again. We turned around to see my brother. Ranveer walked me up to the car and opened the door for me
Saying a thanks I got in and closed the seat belt.
"I will see you soon" I said to Ranveer .
He nodded giving tight smile and closed the door
I waved my hand as the gesture for bye and he nodded without any smile.
And turned around and left
My also drove away.
Sighing I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the closed windows. A small smile made its way ony lips.
And started dreaming about my future.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....which was next to a nightmare.

________________
Words1152
Love ADITI