31.B) REVENGE~[ii]

🔺"Read the author's note in the end of the chapter"🔻

__________________

As shradha was still in hospital and it's almost one hour for the sunrise I made a quick call to one of the bodyguards at hospital and after I knew that shradha is fine and still sleeping I sped off to the mansion.

I made way to the guest room where shikha is sleeping.

I opened the door with the spare key because I really wanted to wake her up in my way.

I sat beside her and ran a finger down her face.
She stirred up and finally opened her eyes

She smiled "good morning baby" she said the in her husky voice and sat up and hugged me.
I pulled away from her and smiled and cupped her face..this was the face I qasin love with. How could I be so stupid, I failed to see through her.

How can I forget that every shining thing isn't gold.

I smiled at her and leaned towards her. She closed her eyes and leaned in too. And when she was almost near my lips I smirked

My hands went in her hair and I yanked it hard, pulling her back
She shrieked and looked at me with wide eyes.

"S.. shushant?! What are you doing?!" She looked at me as if she is innocent.

"I never raised a hand on a female and I will not ever but that won't stop me from killing you,,you bitch!"

I turned her back and pulled her hands together and tied her hands with a scarf that was lying near the bed.

I pulled her out of her room where she was only screaming and thrashing

"Leave me!" She screamed

"Shut up!or I won't stop myself from hurting you.after what you did, you dare to scream as if you are innocent?! How dare you...how could you do this...to me to my wife?!"
Hearing me she paled and tried running but I didn't lose my hold on her and dragged her to the basement

I tied her to a chair and tapped her mouth so she couldn't Scream in my ears.

I dialed a number
"Lilly, mansion, basement, right now"

"Yes boss" hearing the reply from my best female assassin I sat in front of my ex lover or the bitch I thought was my lover.

Shikha kept struggling on the chair while I just sat infront of her on an arm chair looking at her with one hand supporting my face.

"Why? " I asked her very calmly

And she stopped struggling
She looked at me with puppy eyes
And this made me laugh.

"I know you have been drugging me. I'm no more a fool to fall for your so called fake innocent eyes just tell me why dammit?!"

I said in a louder voice and my voice echoed in the basement
She shook her head and struggled