12) THE CREEPY GUEST

Remember-* Ranveer is now Shushant*

🔅🔸🔅🔸🔅🔸🔅🔸🔅

"Sushant wait! Sushant listen to me, you have to trust me. I don't know anything about it believe me"I pleaded him while running after him.
But he was not listening to me.

"shradha please, don't irritate me how many more lies are you going to say"he said in a cold way. Without looking at
me.

"But shushant you have to trust-
"I couldn't complete my sentence because of the new voice.

"What happened son?"here comes my sweet mother in law.

"Nothing much just going out for some fresh air."Sushant said and walked away.

After he left she turned towards me. She narrowed her eyes and anger was visible on her face.

"you are Troubling my son again why don't you leave him alone"
But माँ ( mom) I am innocent I didn't do anything you have to trust me you have to trust me I didn't do anything believe me I didn't know anything about Shikha or else I would have never agreed for this marriage."I said tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Listen girl,I don't know anything what is truth or what is lie. I just know that my son is sad and this is all because he is married to you.he really loves her and wanted to marry her but I don't know why his father choose you"
She paused and then started again.

"I don't know what to do anymore please keep me out on this I just want my son to be Happy . do whatever you want .I just want to see him smile again."she said with tears in her eyes and walked away.

Not knowing what to do anymore I walked back to my room with tears streaming down my face.
what have my life become. I never imagined my life to be like this.
Clearly Someone is there who's trying to create rift between both the families.
Both the families were never in good terms but suddenly this marriage happened and now the misunderstanding in our marriage.

There have to be someone who stoped the letters from reaching me.

I have to talk to my father and Sushant's father and clear all my doubts.what was the purpose of this marriage?

I engaged myself in the household works.

🔸▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️🔸

The sun was setting down.I was busy in my work. my tears have already dried up. arranging and cleaning all the stuff around.

Suddenly when I heard the doorbell.

Looking around I found none of the maids so I decided to open the door myself.

after hearing the door bell ringing for the second time I quickly opened it and came face to face with brown orbs.

different of me was standing a man with wearing a ripped jeans and a black t-shirt his face was long and had black hair, was muscular and kind of looked scary, his eyes looked mysterious.