16) THE STORE ROOM & ALLERGIES

"No ma'am.....I'm sorry ....I....I didn't d...do anything"
I said in my special stutring voice which i use to talk to her.

"You have grown more beautiful since the last time I saw you little flower......no black eye no fingerprints on your cheeks...I miss the old version of yours ...now we can't have that .can we?"
He spoke taking two steps towards me.

"No...no please ...NO.!"I just screamed and shut my eyes tight.

Soon I felt the cloth being pushed on my face. I know I shouldn't breath. But my hiccups are not helping.
I tried to push their hands away but that Brother of her's is strong. He held my hands and soon my body felt numb.
Chloroform is starting to do it's job.
I felt them tying my hands and making me stand and pushed me out of my room.

I stumbled on the stairs. I can hardly see where I'm going but I know where they are taking me it's always ends in that room.

The store room.

We entered the room.
I tried to plead them to leave but they just shut my mouth with a hard slap on my face.

"Be careful Naman! She has to return to her in-laws if her husband sees the fingerprint on her cheek.we can be in trouble.not to forget that my own son and husband were showering love on her today!" Mu stepmother warned her brother.

"It's okay! She will hide it with make-up now let's go being closed in this room will be enough for her now."
Naman said and with that he left with her sister trailing behind him.

I just want to get out of this room. I feel suffocated here.
Yes I'm claustrophobic and this room is the reason.
While I was a little girl I spent hours locked in here as punishment for something I never did.
One more thing I'm afraid of is thunder and lightning and again this same room is the reason.

Think of a little girl who is claustrophobic spend hours here while thunderstorm while no one is there to calm her.
Everyone has some fear of thunder while they were little but it goes away with time as the elders calms the child and she/he feels protected in their embrace whereas I ...... instead of someone's warm embrace got cold and scary silence of these walls.

Opening my eyes was becoming difficult so I did the one thing I felt right.
Closing my eyes and welcoming the darkness.

******************

SHUSHANT'S POINT OF VIEW:-

I don't feel so good. I don't know why though.
Raghav and I have went to a club for some bro time.
We had usual talks and then some drinks.
I explained my situation to him .....loving shikha and being married to shradha is terrible headache.

I am meeting shika tonight and right now we are on our way to her appartment.
Raghav is with me ....well he is staying with us too after all they are cousins.
Raghav was the one who introduced me to her and when we confessed our feelings Raghav was the happiest person.

I'm in the passenger seat while Raghav is driving
I haven't drink alcohol but still my head seems dizzy.
Maybe my drink was spiked.

I mentally cursed my luck when I felt the bile rising in my mouth.

"Hey raghav park the car beside the road"I said weakly

"Are you okay?"he asked

"Yeah I just don't feel so good"I whispered.

As soon as the car was parked I dashed to bushes to empty my stomach.

Gosh I feel horrible.
I shouldn't have gone to that club.whenever I go there it feels something fishy.