Introduction and Characters

~Gold, love and mint tea~

Introduction:

Let's start with a question: can you have both an Olympic gold and a functioning relationship?
The answer is no, but isn't an epic love story better? Or does it get in the way of your hopes and dreams?
~
She almost gave up on her figure skating career after dealing with the trauma of a back stress fracture. She thought the excruciating pain and long recovery weren't worth the possibility of success. But what happens when she attends the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, and how does she get back her passion for the sport?
~
He was a sweet but seemingly oddly self-absorbed boy.
She was a feisty stubborn girl but hid her fear of opening up to people under all that sass.
He makes her work harder, strive to achieve her goals, and never lets her give up on herself.
She helps him learn how to care about others and let loose from time to time.
Together they could be unstoppable, but will they be able to survive if they can't afford to put each other first?

Characters (will be updated as the story progresses):

Darianka Savchuk:

Birth date: May 12th 1999Zodiac sign: TaurusNationality: Ukrainian / German Coach: Michael Shevchenko / Svetlana Marchenko

Zodiac sign: Taurus
Nationality: Ukrainian / German
Coach: Michael Shevchenko / Svetlana Marchenko

Nicklaus Savchuk:

Birth date:  April 19th 1995Zodiac sign: AriesNationality: Ukrainian / GermanDescription: Nick is Darianka's older brother, he's a pair skater who trains in Germany and represents Germany in competitions

Zodiac sign: Aries
Nationality: Ukrainian / German
Description: Nick is Darianka's older brother, he's a pair skater who trains in Germany and represents Germany in competitions. His skating partner and girlfriend is Yumi Tanaka.

Yuzuru Hanyu: