The Chamber of Secrets and TMR's diary

Harry walked back into the Chamber and opened a black diary in the middle of the floor in front of Salazar Slytherin's statue. 

He waited for a moment and soon enough, a boy who looked to be about 16 years old materialized. 

         "Hey, Harry. How are you? Holding up okay with Potter?"

          "Mhm. He's still a prat, though. Can I terrorize him again with Moraska?"

          "I don't see why not. Might get the bloody brat to die faster."

Said memory flicked a lock of perfectly coiffed chocolate brown hair out of his eyes. 

The frosty blue eyes turned to the mouth of the statue. 

Speak to me, Slytherin. Greatest of the Hogwarts Four.

He said in parseltongue. 

A hidden doorway just underneath the legendary man's mouth opened and a giant basilisk slithered out. Positioning herself so that she was swaying over both her Master and his Mate (she had taken to calling Harry as such), Moraska emitted her wonderful ominous aura. 

What can I do for you, masssster?

Harry wantssss to terrorizzzze the ssssschool.

She turned to said young boy. 

Hmmm....You know the Granger girl? Sssshe can go.

Morasks cackles. Or as best a snake can cackle and turns down one of the pipes. 

Sighing heavily, Harry and Tom (for that is the name of the memory-boy) head into the doorway that is Salazar's mouth. 

The Chamber of Secrets was, as the Dark Lord said the year before, a secret chamber (no surprise there) constructed by the founder of Slytherin House. He housed a basilisk in there because...Moraska was his favorite pet so why the hell not. 

Inside, there was a main chamber which one had to enter to access the other rooms. In the mouth of the statue, there was a giant library. Some of the books there were even from the Founders' era. Tom had said that when he was a student, he had read through the entire library-both the Hogwarts one and Salazar's. Harry himself was working toward that. 

There were two hidden staircases behind Salazar's beard. If you followed the one on the right, it lead to the bedroom. Said bedroom was absolutely lavish. 

(The above image is from LuxeDecor)

It even had a study partially connected with it. 

If you followed the one on the left, it lead to the lavatory. 

There was also a passage behind the head of the Founder. It led down a ramp and into the Duelling Chambers. The Duelling Chambers were divided into rooms, each with a set of self-renewing dummies that were charged to duel with a particular set of spells. For example, room 1 dealt with Dark Magic, room 2 with Light Magic, room 3 with Neutral Magic, etc.