Hello Hoggy Hogwarts (Kinda)

"Harrykins! We must buy you the very best of the best! We must outdo Cissy in her Draco Preparations! Are you ready?! Let's go!!!"

Bellatrix grabbed Harry's arm and squeezed excitedly. 

         "We're going to get you new CLOTHES!!!"

That crazed grin looked very out of place on the otherwise unrecognizable woman. Thank Merlin for Tom and Polyjuice Potions. 

-----------

They apparated into the middle of the street in Diagon alley, closely followed by Rodolphus, Rabastan, and Tom, all of whom were disguised using extensive glamours (Bellatrix insisted upon Polyjuice because the glamour felt too heavy for her and she wished to move around freely). 

          "My Harrykins is all grown up!" She whispered in an almost psychic manner. "Every. Single. Subject! All O's!!!"

A faint blush rode high on Tom's cheeks as he remembered how a shy Harry, clutching his OWL results, had climbed over the sofa into Tom's lap and proceeded to kiss both cheeks before running away. Ah. Thank Merlin for OWLs. 

----------

Standing in a store with a harrassed-looking Mr. Twilfitt and two of the Black sisters glaring hostilely across the room at one another was very disturbing. Draco caught his gaze and shrugged, an action that did not go unnoticed by his mother who immediately smoothed over her son's rumpled robes. She hissed something in his ear, making him sigh resignedly.  

           "L-Lady Ma-alfoy! T-the rob-bes are re-eady!" a petrified Mr. Twilifitt squeaked. 

Narcissa turned her evil gaze upon him, but soon noticed that he was giving terrified glanced between her and someone behind her. She swiftly whipper her head around and came into eye contact with Bellatrix. The two sisters shared some very awkward moments of intense glaring before Narcissa sniffed and tossed her lock of hair, which she had meticulously prepared for this exact moment. 

          "This will do," she said in her most uppity voice. "Have it brought to the Manor in the morning tomorrow. I will not have my Draco be without proper clothing at Hogwarts!"

She marched across the store, dragging Draco by the nape of his neck. She had pre-ordered special evil-clicking red dragon-hide ankle-high boots for his occasion. Bellatrix looked infuriated. 

She cast her sister a smug look before slamming the door, a satisfying sound that made the entire building shake. 

----------

Harry was being saturated. He was sure of it.

All he knew was that there was a flurry of clothes and came on and off of him at an inhuman rate (like the inhuman size of Tom's...phallus. No. That was also too crass. How about...membrum virile. Yes. Auntie Bella had taught him that Latin word, after Harry had walked in on Tom showering and had been blinded with the view of both Tom's backside and his frankly enormous equipment). 

         "Harry, sweetie, this beautiful green looks wonderful on you! We'll take that, Twilfitt."

         "Bella, dear, you already have a pile as high as the ceiling..." poor Rodolphus whimpered, seeing at once that his wife was in one of her moments. 

         "No, it is not. Don't listen to him, Harrykins. How about this green! It's so much more scintillating than that one!"

          "Bella, dear," Rodolphus tried again, "It looks no different from the last one..."

           "Oh, shut up, it does. It's you who has no taste!" Bellatrix lashed out. 

Rodolphus retreated to a corner and tried to hide. Rabastan patted his back and watched mournfully. 

Tom was standing by the pile of nearly identical-looking clothes selected items to be bought. 

All of a sudden, Harry felt particularly bare and looked down at himself only to scream in horror. Bellatrix realized her mistake and quickly pulled the green lingerie off Harry's body and replaced it with something more decent (you must excuse her, for she had only been pulling everything off the racks). Harry went through the rest of the fitting in a daze. 

Tom, too, was more than affected. That was quite an eyeful, he had to admit. Oh but Harry looked so delectable in that exposed dress. Tom bought it himself, taking note to have a very friendly conversation with Twilfitt about its purchase. 

----------

Yes, Harry did peck Tom on the cheek when he received his OWL results. This was not under Luna's influence! It is also to be known that he ran away promptly afterward and that Tom believed in everything for a split second before he remembered Dumbledore and his little idiotic minions who didn't deliver the treacle tart in time for them to celebrate Harry's OWL results (an ingenious idea cooked up by the almighty Bellatrix Lestrange). 

----------

With trunks filled to the bursting with expensive outfits, Harry and Draco boarded the train. They found a compartment and sat in relative silence. 

         "Wonder what Potter's up to, don't you?"

When had Pansy gotten there? 

Harry jolted and looked around him to a compartment previously empty save him and Draco that was now filled with all of his friends minus those who were not able to make it. 

         "Mm. Probably thinking about his own glorious self," Theo said.

Pansy snorted. 

         "Why don't we go find out?" Draco exclaimed, dropping his book onto the seat in a flamboyant manner. 

Everyone watched as the book went thump against the floor. 

         "Ahem. Well? Who's up for it?"

The others, having nothing else to do decided that yes, they would follow Draco from compartment to compartment as he burst through the door and screamed, "POTTER!" as dramatically as he could. It was, after all, an endless source of amusement. 

----------

Somewhere on the train, Alex Potter felt a distinct shiver. He leapt up, screaming at his friends mid-conversation about how he was sure his mysterious, hidden powers had spiked. Hermione and Ron soon resumed their (one-sided) conversation about Ron's horrid OWL scores.