Vive la France indeed

Barty had fled from the presence of his Lordship and was currently freaking out beneath the staircase. He was so going to be punished when they went back to England! Cruciatus? Maybe even an Avada? He slid down the wall, put his hands over his head, and proceeded to shake it using arm force only. 

It was in this state that Regulus, who was coming down from his room after a very long and very peaceful nap (awakened only by dull thumping noises from the downstairs), found him -banging his head against the wall. 

Regulus first walked by him and then backtracked and walked backwards back to where he was. He then astutely exclaimed, 

          "Barty?!"

Barty stopped and looked around before promptly passing out. 

Regulus then proceeded to loudly curse his brother's stupidity, for Regulus was sure that Barty had been invited via Sirius. 

----------

Barty woke up in a room of white stucco walls and walnut wood floors that smelled distinctly like Regulus. He thought for an exceedingly short moment that he was at Grimmauld back when he and Reggie would share a room, but then dismissed it immediately after registering all the white. 

Walburga hated the color white with the entirety of her black heart. 

He tried to sit up, but something soft tickled his nose and the weight across his legs became more noticeable. He lifted himself up on his elbows and found himself face to face with a peacefully-sleeping Regulus Black curled up on the side of the bed. Or rather, he found himself staring into said boy's curly black hair. 

He watched the sleeping Reggie (Sirius sometimes used to call his little brother 'Reg Veg' sometimes because he thought 'Regulus' rhymed vaguely with 'vegetable' and vaguely was enough for Sirius to come up with the silly little nickname that Barty, unbeknownst to Sirius, had become quite attached to) for a while until he had gathered enough of his resolve to move his little lover fully onto the bed. 

Unfortunately, the skin-to-skin contact left him craving more, so he decided it was perfect time to figure out how much Reggie's body had changed in the years Barty had not seen him (tactless Barty at his finest). 

----------

Regulus woke up to a pleasantly warm sensation and a rubbing against his behind. He, in a dazed state, rubbed back, causing whatever was doing it int he first place to release a shivery sigh into his ear. The rubbing got faster, and something began to stir between Regulus's legs. 

Just then, he felt something very very hard slide between his buttocks and jolted, regaining his consciousness. Instinctively, he reached to push away the bothering thing, but his hand came in contact with bare skin. Regulus opened his eyes blearily and then screamed bloody murder. 

Barty was sitting between Regulus's legs (which were spread unnecessarily wide, for your information).

          "Barty?!"

          "Hi!" Barty waved and then proceeded to continue rutting. 

Regulus, barely containing a whine, asked,

          "Why're you here?"

Barty just smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. 

          "G'morning."

Regulus narrowed his eyes. 

          "Are you sleepy?"

          "No?"