Chapter 20

The glow of my tv lights up my room as I snuggle closer to Harry who is currently laying next to me with his arm lazily thrown over my shoulder as we share a bowl of popcorn. Once we got back to my apartment we decided to spend the rest of the night having a Harry Potter marathon. 

I'm about to start the second Harry Potter movie when an idea pops into my head and I reach into the bottom drawer of my nightstand and pull out a pack of mini m&m's. I open the bag and start leaning it over the popcorn bowl when I catch Harry staring at me with wide eyes. 

"What are you doing to the popcorn?" 

"Adding m&m's? Have you never done that before?" 

"No I don't believe I have and don't look at me as if this is a normal thing to do because never in my life have I seen this done." 

I flip the bag over and show him the packaging which has a picture of m&m's mixed with popcorn and he just rolls his eyes in response. 

"Well I personally don't know any sane people that do that so it must be an American thing."

"Don't knock it till you try it Harry." 

He gives me a small smirk as I sprinkle some of the m&m's into the bowl. I watch as he reaches his hand in and picks up a mixture of the popcorn and candy. Bringing it to his mouth I see him take the initial chew before he closes his eyes and a smile crosses my face. 

"Okay I was wrong, I now understand why you add them."

My smile grows even bigger as I let out a laugh. "What did I tell you Harry" I reach my own hand into the bowl and bring the mixture to my mouth, the sweet and salty combination coating my tongue as I chew. I focus back on the movie, Harry and Ron are now trying to get onto the train but to no prevail. 

"What house do you think you would be in if you went to Hogwarts?" Harry asks from beside me. 

"I'm not sure, I've taken the test a couple times and I always get either Slytherin or Hufflepuff so I guess one of those two, but I do think I look better in green so maybe I'll just stick with Slytherin." 

"Interesting, so you're cunning then?" 

"Don't forget ambitious and resourceful" I say while shoving more popcorn into my mouth a smirk on my face as I hear him laugh. "What house do you think you'd be in Harry?" 

"I think either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff" he says while running a hand through his curls, making them now all shoot into different directions. He catches me staring and a blush creeps onto my cheeks but he only smiles. 

"Well have you taken the test? I ask. 

"Nope, never, I'm just going off of intuition."

"You have to take the test Harry" I say and climb out of bed, walking to my desk I grab my laptop and climb back under the covers next to Harry. Pulling up the test I set the laptop down on his lap. 

I laugh at some of the expressions on his face while he takes the test, and can't help but to roll my eyes at some of the comments that he makes like pretty impossible to pick between these animals and shouldn't we be allowed to have more than one favorite subject. 

We wait about a minute while his results load and the screen soon lights up yellow. 

"Hufflepuff? I could've sworn the screen was going to light up red." Harry says while squinting at the screen as if he can somehow change it to red, now scrolling down the page. 

I laugh before taking my laptop back from him and putting it back onto my desk. "Looks like you're a Hufflepuff through and though" I joke while walking back to where he's currently laying and eating more of the popcorn. Once back on the bed I move to the position I was in before, tucked under Harry's arm and get settled before turning my attention back onto the screen.